The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh whoops....sorry to take your spot.

:bigass:

jack

70bzc8.jpg

jack

Three sons of a Yiddishe Mama left their homeland, went abroad and prospered. They discussed the gifts they were able to give their ageing mother:

Avraham, the first son, said, "I built a big house for our mother."

Moishe, the second, said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."

David, the youngest, said, "You remember how our mother enjoys reading the Bible? Now she can't see very well. I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the whole Bible—Mama just has to name the chapter and verse."

Soon thereafter, a letter of thanks came from their mother:

"Avraham," she said, "the house you built is so huge. I live only in one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Moishe," she said, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the time at home so I rarely use the Mercedes. And that driver has shpilkas—he's a pain in the tuchas. But David," she said, "the chicken was delicious!"

jack

There was a man called Yaakov who lived near a river in America. He was a very religious man.

One day, the river rose over the banks and flooded the town, and Yaakov was forced to climb onto his porch roof. While he was sitting there, a man in a boat came along and told Yaakov to get in the boat. Yaakov said, "No, that's OK, G-d will take care of me." So, the man in the boat drove off.

The water rose, so Yaakov climbed onto his roof. At that time, another boat came along and the person in that one told Yaakov to get in. He replied, "No, that's OK, G-d will take care of me." The person in the boat left.

The water rose even more, and Yaakov climbed on his chimney. Then a helicopter came and lowered a ladder. The man in the helicopter told Yaakov to climb up the ladder and get in. He told the man, "That's OK." The pilot said, "Are you sure?" Yaakov said, "Yeah, I'm sure G-d will take care of me."

Finally, the water rose too high and Yaakov drowned. He got up to Heaven and spoke with the angel at the gate. Yaakov questioned, "Why didn't G-d take care of me! What happened?"

The angel replied, "Well, He sent you two boats and a helicopter. What else did you want?"

jack

70c28f.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Racism in Jewish communities

:wtf:
Racism in Jewish communities is a source of concern for people of color, particularly for Jews of color. Black Jews, Indigenous Jews, and other Jews of color report that racism is practiced by white Jews in many countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Kenya, South Africa, and New Zealand. Sephardi and Mizrahi Jewd also report experiences with racism by Ashkenazi Jewd. The centering of Ashkenazi Jews is sometimes known as Ashkenormativity. In historically white-dominated countries with a legacy of anti-Black racism, such as the United States and South Africa, racism within the Jewish community often manifests itself as anti-Blackness. In Israel, racism among Israeli Jews often manifests itself as discrimination and prejudice against Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews, Ethiopian Jews, African immigrants, and Palestinians.

Click Here For Complete Story

I've decided I've had enough of your racist bullshit, Chuckie.

I'm officially hijacking this racist piece of shit thread.

Keep posting in it, and you'll see just what I mean.

Dance jewjack. Dance I say.

חרדים כסאות GIF - חרדים כסאות ריקוד GIFs

jack

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.

Approaching the car, he notices that there are five elderly ladies, eyes wide and white as ghosts. Bubbie, obviously confused, says to him, "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?"

"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."

"Slower than the speed limit?" she asked. "No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly... 22 MPH!" Bubbie says proudly.

The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that "22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, she grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

The officer said, "But before I let you go, ma'am, I have to ask. Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken, and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time," the officer says.

Bubbie replied, "Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."

jack

70c32h.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Dance jewjack. Dance I say. Get yo' boogy on. You bald, fat Old Dirty Bastard...Let me see you get low.

Hasidic Jews Purim GIF - Hasidic Jews Purim GIFs

'Til the sweat drop down my balls (my balls) 'Til all these bitches crawl 'Til all skeet-skeet, motherfucker (motherfucker) 'Til all skeet-skeet, goddamn (goddamn) 'Til all skeet-skeet, motherfucker (motherfucker)' Til all skeet-skeet, goddamn (goddamn)

jack

I rest my case.

jack

The upset and concerned housewife Rivkah sprang to the telephone when it rang and listened with relief to the kindly voice.

"Darling, how are you? This is Momma."

"Oh Momma," she said, "I'm having a bad day." Breaking into bitter tears, she continued, "The baby won't eat and the washing machine broke down. I haven't had a chance to go shopping, and besides, I've just sprained my ankle and I have to hobble around. On top of that, the house is a mess and I'm supposed to have the Goldbergs and Rosens for dinner tonight."

The voice on the other end said in sympathy, "Darling, let Momma handle it." She continued, "Sit down, relax and close your eyes. I'll be over in half an hour. I'll do your shopping, clean up the house and cook your dinner for you. I'll feed the baby and I'll call a repairman I know who'll be at your house to fix the washing machine promptly. Now stop crying. I'll do everything. In fact, I'll even call your husband Morty at the office and tell him he ought to come home and help out for once."

"Morty?" said Rivkah. "Who's Morty?"

"Why, Morty's your husband!....Is this 223-1374?"

"No, this is 223-1375."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I have the wrong number."

There was a short pause, then Rivkah said, "Does this mean you're not coming over?"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Boy that didn't take long. Too easy, Chuckie.

70bslk.jpg

^^What's all these post about ASS play Venooker^^. Most REAL men will be talking about DICK play. If it was Me and had something photoshop by MODMAN.."I'd say...jack sucks CeeJay's DICK", not "jack sucks CeeJay's ASS. <<That's GAY, MAN!, unless you got a DONKEY butt, then I get it. You're an 80+ year-old masterbating twat cunt...You NASTY, freaky Old Dirty Bastard.<<Does that make since, ASS CLOWN?

jack

70f3f3.jpg

jack

70exhy.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Racism in Jewish communities

:wtf:
Racism in Jewish communities is a source of concern for people of color, particularly for Jews of color. Black Jews, Indigenous Jews, and other Jews of color report that racism is practiced by white Jews in many countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Kenya, South Africa, and New Zealand. Sephardi and Mizrahi Jewd also report experiences with racism by Ashkenazi Jewd. The centering of Ashkenazi Jews is sometimes known as Ashkenormativity. In historically white-dominated countries with a legacy of anti-Black racism, such as the United States and South Africa, racism within the Jewish community often manifests itself as anti-Blackness. In Israel, racism among Israeli Jews often manifests itself as discrimination and prejudice against Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews, Ethiopian Jews, African immigrants, and Palestinians.

‘Racism is very prevalent in the Jewish community.’ A Black, Jewish, gay leader speaks out.

Gamal Palmer was 9 years old when he marched into the local synagogue and demanded an appointment with the rabbi. “His secretary looked at me, this little brown child, like, ‘What?’ ”As the son of a white Jewish mother and a Black father, Palmer was used to these kinds of looks, the ones that consciously or unconsciously suggested he probably wasn’t in the right place. Palmer was undeterred. “My mom is Jewish and that makes me Jewish,” he declared to the rabbi. “And I want to be Jewish, so what should I do?” Unsure what to make of this assertive boy, the rabbi had only one question: “Does your mother know you’re here?”

Jewish Racism

One of the things that I don't think folks get is when it comes to the perspective of blacks on Jews/Italians/Irish/Scott-Irish/Germans/Polish, very few black people actually differentiate. I know that there is a legacy of singling out Jews among black Muslims (I wonder why...) and some black nationalists, but people who think that black power was ever a mainstream ideology among black folks, need to read some history. And I say that as someone who was, and still am, heavily influenced by black power/nationalism. Obviously James Baldwin and Chris Rock have made this point before. I understand why different tribes of white people don't completely see it that way also. I agree with much of what Jim Webb said about Appalachia, for instance, though I think he slightly downplayed racism.

Click Here For Full Story

Jaguars, Florida, Georgia condemn antisemitic message at game

The Jaguars, University of Florida and University of Georgia strongly condemned an antisemitic message projected onto one of the giant videoboards at TIAA Bank Field on Saturday as well as antisemitic banners displayed on a Jacksonville overpass on Friday. The message at the stadium appeared after Florida and Georgia played their annual game at TIAA Bank Field on Saturday. The message displayed on the backside of one of the TIAA Bank Field videoboards read, "Kanye was right about the Jews." That was in reference to recent tweets and antisemitic comments made recently by musician/producer/designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West. According to WJXT TV-4 in Jacksonville, there also were two banners displayed on an overpass near Interstate 10 on Friday that read "End Jewish Supremacy in America" and "Honk if you know it's the Jews."

Click Here For Full Story

^^My original posts on this thread^^. Readem and weep.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Did you hear about the successful businessman whose daughter got married to a frum young man?

The businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. "I love my daughter very much, and now I welcome you into the family," said the man. "To show you how much we care for you, I am making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations."

The son-in-law interrupted, "I hate factories. I can't stand the noise."

"I see," replied the father-in-law. "Well, then you'll work in the office and take charge of some of the operations."

"I hate office work," said the son-in-law. "I can't stand being stuck behind a desk all day."

"Wait a minute," said the father-in-law. "I just made you a half-owner of a moneymaking organisation, but you don't like factories and you won't work in an office. What am I going to do with you?"

"Easy," said the young man. "Buy me out."

A little Jewish boy was telling his mother about how he had won a part in a play that was being done at school.

His mother asked, "What is the part you will play, Saul?" Saul responded, "I shall play the Jewish husband," to which the mother replied, "Well, you go right back to that teacher and tell her that you want a SPEAKING part!"

Three sons of a Yiddishe Mama left their homeland, went abroad and prospered. They discussed the gifts they were able to give their ageing mother:

Avraham, the first son, said, "I built a big house for our mother."

Moishe, the second, said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."

David, the youngest, said, "You remember how our mother enjoys reading the Bible? Now she can't see very well. I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the whole Bible—Mama just has to name the chapter and verse."

Soon thereafter, a letter of thanks came from their mother:

"Avraham," she said, "the house you built is so huge. I live only in one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Moishe," she said, "I am too old to travel. I stay most of the time at home so I rarely use the Mercedes. And that driver has shpilkas—he's a pain in the tuchas. But David," she said, "the chicken was delicious!"

There was a man called Yaakov who lived near a river in America. He was a very religious man.

One day, the river rose over the banks and flooded the town, and Yaakov was forced to climb onto his porch roof. While he was sitting there, a man in a boat came along and told Yaakov to get in the boat. Yaakov said, "No, that's OK, G-d will take care of me." So, the man in the boat drove off.

The water rose, so Yaakov climbed onto his roof. At that time, another boat came along and the person in that one told Yaakov to get in. He replied, "No, that's OK, G-d will take care of me." The person in the boat left.

The water rose even more, and Yaakov climbed on his chimney. Then a helicopter came and lowered a ladder. The man in the helicopter told Yaakov to climb up the ladder and get in. He told the man, "That's OK." The pilot said, "Are you sure?" Yaakov said, "Yeah, I'm sure G-d will take care of me."

Finally, the water rose too high and Yaakov drowned. He got up to Heaven and spoke with the angel at the gate. Yaakov questioned, "Why didn't G-d take care of me! What happened?"

The angel replied, "Well, He sent you two boats and a helicopter. What else did you want?"