The Legendary Troll Kingdom
oops. took your spot again :bigass:

70exhy.jpg

jack

70mi6i.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You are the most hateful racist fuck to ever post at TK.

You make RWC look reasonable and he's dead.

^^BULLSHIT^^..You Venooker, Conchaga, Sarek, The Highwayman, Loktar and Dirk Funk/Tyralak are the most racist mothafuckas to ever post at Troll Kingdom among others. NAP was against online bullying and racism.

And Another Thang, Jew jack!
BLACK Americans are not prejudice or hate Jews. I've never met a Jew and don't ever plan too...Unless you care to pay me a visit, What you say Vennoker. You down! old pathetic goat?

jack

You are the most hateful racist fuck to ever post at TK.

:bigass:

jack

BLACK Americans are not prejudice or hate Jews.

I call bullshit on that. You for example are the most hateful racist fuck to ever post at tk.

jack

NAP was against online bullying and racism.

The only NAP is in your head. NAP didnt do shit except spam and spew racist dribble, just like now. Nothings changed.

You're a hateful racist. Everyone here knows it, which is why you're a force of one. why everyone disrespects you. Why everyone ignores you. Nothing like a racist black man to remind everyone why black people suck.

He, what happened to your avatar? How come Steve Samurai Jack doesn't post here anymore?

:::laughing:::

Last edited:

jack

70exhy.jpg

jack

jack

BLACK Americans are not prejudice
Prejudice is when a person negatively pre-judges another person or group without getting to know the beliefs, thoughts, and feelings behind their words and actions. A person of any racial group can be prejudiced towards a person of any other racial group. There is no power dynamic involved..

That would describe you perfectly, stupid black bastard. You are prejudiced to everybody that isn't a gang banging ghetto dweller, such as yourself.

Bigotry is stronger than prejudice, a more severe mindset and often accompanied by discriminatory behavior. It’s arrogant and mean-spirited, but requires neither systems nor power to engage in.

A perfect example is this thread and all the other comments you've spammed the board with like it: https://trollkingdom.net/threads/in-honor-of-charlemange-hispanic-heritage-month.153938/

You have the distinction of being racist as well. All that bullshit about being "paid in full" and all the bullshit about your imaginary material possessions underscore your racism. Always talking about the "power" when you know you suck the ass of whitey with a straw.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
CeeJay said:
BLACK Americans are not prejudice

Bullshit, of course they are.

But you know what's worse than that? You're too fucking cowardly to own it. That just might be the worst thing about cupcakeers: they're fucking cowards.

That's why that "knockout game"? Involves sucker punching people from behind. Flash mobs? Just cupcakeers attacking in packs. Because none of you fucking chimps has balls enough to stand toe to toe, mano a mano, and start shit with a man to his face.

Fucking pussies, the whole sorry race of you.

jack

^^well said.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
23 Famous People Who Are Both Black And Jewish

Curious about the religious affiliations of some of your favorite stars? These famous Black Jewish celebrities either converted to Judaism, or were raised in the Jewish faith. Some well-known Black Jews are actors while other African American and Jewish celebs are musicians. Several famous Black athletes also identify as Jewish.

Drake: Drake's mother, Sandi Graham, is Jewish. The singer attended Jewish school and had a bar mitzvah.

Sammy Davis Jr.: Sammy Davis Jr. converted to Judaism in 1954 following a terrible car accident. "Even when my own people would complain to me about racism," he said. “I would always say, 'You got it easy. I’m a short, ugly, one-eyed Black Jew. What do you think it’s like for me?"

Lenny Kravitz: Singer Lenny Kravitz's father was Jewish and his mother was African American. He has reportedly been a practicing Christian since he was 13.

Click Here For Complete Story