"Racism" -the new cultural terrorism

Atlas_Collins

On the heels of the heated discussions occasioned by Martin Luther King's holiday, here is a story out of the UK that illustrates how "racism" and accusations of "racism" have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.

People riot in the streets and government ministers fall over themselves to condescendingly denounce "racism in all its forms" over this?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...94&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/17/0701180214er way on a reality TV program - and all the sheeple white folks bow down and supplicate themselves in repentance at the altar of political correctness.

Discuss ....

åß

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Yes, it's ridiculous.

But the whole fuckin story is ridiculous - i.e. that same burning effigy was set up by that camera crew and has been on every website and TV station. Gordon Brown was press ganged because he was with a group of Indian people - he was asked something like "do you think racism is bad" or some such shit.

This is a media storm, not real life. The Daily Mail is the equivelant of Messenger - always ready to create a shit storm for no real reason.

Wisdom

Atlas_Collins said:
On the heels of the heated discussions occasioned by Martin Luther King's holiday, here is a story out of the UK that illustrates how "racism" and accusations of "racism" have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.

People riot in the streets and government ministers fall over themselves to condescendingly denounce "racism in all its forms" over this?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/bigbrother.html?in_article_id=429406&in_page_id=1894&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/17/0701180214er way on a reality TV program - and all the sheeple white folks bow down and supplicate themselves in repentance at the altar of political correctness.

Discuss ....

åß
This just in! People object to racism!

VKD

Banned
racism the new black?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
You do realise there are over 50 threads about this in the MF? Due to the innacurate nature of your post you clearly don't know the issue going on surrounding it or the problem with glorification of chav behaviour in the UK. Is it being blown out of proportion? Yes, of course it is. Is the initial anger warranted? Fucking right it is.

PS: I removed the duplicate thread.

Atlas_Collins

Mentalist said:
You do realise there are over 50 threads about this in the MF? Due to the innacurate nature of your post you clearly don't know the issue going on surrounding it or the problem with glorification of chav behaviour in the UK. Is it being blown out of proportion? Yes, of course it is. Is the initial anger warranted? Fucking right it is.

PS: I removed the duplicate thread.

Thanks, but it seems my post got garbled somehow and a relevant portion did not come through. Below is the portion that was snipped:

--

I wish someone more versed in the modern cultural marxism of "multiculturalism" would read these two stories and point out to me where, specifically, the "racism" was so egregiously displayed that it was necessary for the Prime Minister of the UK to step in and denounce it?

Seems to me this illustrates my point of yesterday - that so ingrained and conditioned has our society become by the cultural terrorists of the left that accusations of "racism" are used as a bludgeon not only to stifle debate on a range of cultural and social issues - but can also now be used by a Paki cunt when she doesn't get her way on a reality TV program - and all the sheeple white folks bow down and supplicate themselves in repentance at the altar of political correctness.

Discuss ....

---

The question that dullards and dolts like your "Wisdom" here ask is "Is racism bad?". Of course it is if you are refering to the dictionary definition you are so fond of posting. The question always ignored by those same dullards and dolts is: "Is the concept of "racism" used as an ideological weapon by a certain portion of the political spectrum?" And the answer to that question is an undeniable "yes".

This story illustrates this, as well as the reaction of many to these questions being raised here. Semi-sentient morons like Wisdom toss out the word "racist" as if that ends all discussion and obviates the requirement to examine all sides of an argument.

It is this use of the concept of racism as a weapon by the multiculturalist left (cultural marxists) that is the point. Accusing one of "racism" these days is akin to accusing one of witchcraft in the 16th century - it is impossible to disprove and forever taints the accused, who are forced to grovel at the altars of pc orthodoxy by kissing the asses of race hustlers and ideologue extremists and never again can expect to have a legitimate voice concerning the issues.

Multiculturalism and "diversity" are destroying western civilization, and no one will stand up to stop it for fear of being accused of "racism".

åß

Wisdom

Racism: causing internet crackpots to double-post from sheer excitement

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Atlas_Collins said:
but can also now be used by a Paki cunt when she doesn't get her way on a reality TV program

Thousands of viewers complained before Shilpa even considered that it could be racism (much of it happened behind her back.) And I don't think using language like "paki cunt" does your argument any favours but of I'm probably just being "PC" (PC is the new black.)

Atlas_Collins

CaptainWacky said:
Thousands of viewers complained before Shilpa even considered that it could be racism (much of it happened behind her back.)

Which only serves to prove my assertion of how conditioned society has become. They are sensitized to the slightest manifestation of perceived "racism" by a white against a brown that thousands complain - but if it was a brown ragging on a white it wouldn't have made the slightest blip.

And I don't think using language like "paki cunt" does your argument any favours but of I'm probably just being "PC" (PC is the new black.)

That is called an "object lesson", dumbass, but apparently it didn't get caught on that point on top of your head. Thanks for proving my point.

åß

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
When all is said an done the Indian (Hindi) element of London and the UK is doing WAAAAAAY more to contribute to the prosperity of the country than retarded chav cunts that cannot even form a coherent sentence and who are responsible for so many of the problems back home these days.

Tyrant

Wisdom said:
Racism: The Sophist's Choice
Drolling Morons: Only choice spam.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Atlas_Collins said:
Which only serves to prove my assertion of how conditioned society has become. They are sensitized to the slightest manifestation of perceived "racism" by a white against a brown that thousands complain - but if it was a brown ragging on a white it wouldn't have made the slightest blip.

I don't agree. The spiteful bullying and words used were racist and if a Black/Indian/Orion had said the alternative to -or behind the back- of a white person on the show I believe their would have been outrage as well. I will go as far to say that I think the outrage may have been slightly less pronounced but then we do have a history of race violence against minorities, and retaliation against minorities is a very real problem. If you just look at things in such a monochrome way then you are neglecting certain factors that come into play in any unique situation.

Blair addressed the issue quickly in the House of Commons because it is becoming a serious debate over whether such things should be broadcast and whether OFCOM should act against C4.

I do think that it has taken in a life of its own and is moving outside of itself but the initial reaction is a valid one and those three chav whores deserve no defending for their sheer ignorance.

That is called an "object lesson", dumbass, but apparently it didn't get caught on that point on top of your head. Thanks for proving my point.

åß

Meh..

Cranky Bastard

Mentalist said:
When all is said an done the Indian (Hindi) element of London and the UK is doing WAAAAAAY more to contribute to the prosperity of the country than retarded chav cunts that cannot even form a coherent sentence and who are responsible for so many of the problems back home these days.

Indians are very good at assimilating. An excellent immigrant to any country.