Random Bits From New Vegas

The Question

Eternal
From the current playthrough:

Center: Player character (moi)
Left: "Molerat"; orphan kid / sidekick, aka Winston (and the one who's complaining about needing to slow down - also, no, he's not a mutant or a robot or anything; he's wearing the "Road Fighter" armor mentioned in a previous post)
Right: Atomic Wrangler crier. Who's givin' me the eyeballs with her titties hangin' out. Yes, thanks to the New Vegas modding community, there is no shortage of ample cleavage, freed titty, and even (in areas where you'd expect to see such things, like titty bars and brothels) ogle-able pixel vajeen in this game.

454d148d44d7d7d75c2aa428cecd1918.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Dawn Patrol. Your 'Umble Narrator and good ol' Boone; Boone's armed with a CheyTac Intervention M200, while I'm toting a LWRCi M6A2 PSD.

Note the no-longer-with-us Legionaries. :bigass:

zhBXyqi.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's awesome. Are you playing that now?

The Question

Eternal
That's awesome. Are you playing that now?
That's from the current playthrough, yeah. Fallout: New Vegas with one other actual game (Fallout 3) tucked into it as well as a full game-sized mod, Fallout: New California. Current load order reads out at 519 mods with 241 plugins.

jack

Looks like fun. Got any clips of you playing?

jack

The Question

Eternal
Unfortunately, no. While the game itself runs... ehhhhh, more or less okay on integrated graphics like the Intel UHD 630, running a video capture app on top of that would make any output basically unwatchable.

The Question

Eternal
So here's A Thing...

lw1j0Pj.png

I know I'm the only one here who plays this game, but I now have my very own weapon mod.
81962-1688476191-647816052.png