Random memes

The Question

Eternal
711a0ab82f76df02.png

The Question

Eternal
Vax caused it. That's not even a conspiracy theory anymore. No, the real conspiracy theory, at this point, is that the vax was designed to cause these deaths. :cool:
d2d28265681545f9.jpeg

The Question

Eternal
I see you two rolling your eyes, but we all know that BLM would have torn D.C. down to the foundations if they'd thought there was fried chicken and watermelon in Nancy Pelosi's office.
:naughty:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I hit the wrong button. I actually thought it was funny.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I hit the wrong button. I actually thought it was funny.
I didn't hit the wrong button. I know we joke about that stuff in regards to Blackfoot, but that's because he is a retarded cupcakeer. BLM is not full of cupcakeers, retarded or otherwise AFAIK.

jack

I didn't hit the wrong button. I know we joke about that stuff in regards to Blackfoot, but that's because he is a retarded cupcakeer. BLM is not full of cupcakeers, retarded or otherwise AFAIK.
As an organization they're grifters though. Leaders should lead by example, not leave the organization open to criticism with their actions. A lot of people believe in BLM (myself included) but the "leaders" are just what he says. Grifters and thieves.

The Question

Eternal
BLM is not full of cupcakeers, retarded or otherwise AFAIK.
It's laudable that you make a distinction between black folks and cupcakeers, but the BLM members out burning and looting strike me as the latter group seizing on an excuse to engage in their usual monkeyshines under the cover of grievance; the former group, while they certainly have cause to share the grievance, didn't share the behavior.

It's not skin color; it's behavior. (Granting the fact, of course, that behavior tends to correlate with culture, and culture in turn tends to correlate with skin color. You don't tend to see a lot of ethnic Swedes engaging in gang wars, for example...)

The Question

Eternal
She's not really on board with the whole 'self awareness' thing, evidently.
69062ec027252761.jpeg

The Question

Eternal
Man, they love dishin' it out -- but oh, they do not miss a chance to cry when they catch an almost identical sentiment comin' back their way.
2615d4305c856343.jpg

jack

327735286_708572907527284_2828847667934037794_n.jpg