Random memes

The Question

Eternal
4461731b03bbbc47765c5a15908ce74c.png

StarMan™

Let's test the lie claim that "race swapping doesn't matter."

Whaddya think of... this?
bacdbb9dbcb18219.jpeg

The thing that should make anyone feel pandered to is: it's always a white-to-black trade. Why aren't there more, say, White-to-Asian, or Black-to-Asian? Marvel's Asian Panther, anyone? That's fine, isn't it? I mean, if we're talking representation - there's twice as many Asians than Africans in the world. Only seems fair.

Oh, so that's offensive. So many conflicting rules to keep track of ...

The Question

Eternal
The thing that should make anyone feel pandered to is: it's always a white-to-black trade. Why aren't there more, say, White-to-Asian, or Black-to-Asian? Marvel's Asian Panther, anyone? That's fine, isn't it? I mean, if we're talking representation - there's twice as many Asians than Africans in the world. Only seems fair.

Oh, so that's offensive. So many conflicting rules to keep track of ...
Well, y'know, they can't do shit for themselves, so everything has to be done for them.

"Can't wrap your fuzzy little head around literacy or mathematics? Awwww, you poor retarded little thing! We'll just lower the bar waaaaay down, and... huh. Nope, still can't pass. Well, we'll just say it doesn't matter."

"Can't build a fandom on a character that looks like you? Awwwww, you poor unlikable little things! We'll just go ahead and do the equivalent of putting blackface on a character that's already popular."

Just like with Shitfoot's avatar whine -- the only time they ever get to feel any sense of accomplishment, it's almost invariably founded on a lie. Either one of their own, or one some mush headed white dipshit is telling for their benefit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
6166b3f165d65.jpg

jack

181125_105103_17.jpg

The Question

Eternal
This is an item in evidence of why "racism" has lost all weight as an accusation against white people. "Everything white people do is racist! And only things that white people do are racist!"

Well, when you single out just one racial group for condemnation, mere on the grounds that they exist (ironically enough) that is racism.

And that opens the door to genuine racism from white people. If I'm a racist no matter what, then fuck it -- I'm going to do the time, no matter what, so there's no longer any reason not to do the crime.

1ecf3bae6d69d65b.jpg

jack

337720657_555467576568306_8168322721379437150_n.jpg

jack

337676988_905558617362737_2936380870828368282_n.jpg