Random memes

The Question

Eternal
xlarge

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

The Question

Eternal
"So-called". Smarmy fucker should get a so-called knuckle supper. It is an audit. Until CNNLOL's butt-boy there is a member of the AZ legislature, whether it is one or not isn't up to him; it's up to them.

Interesting to note, though:

If 2020 wasn't stolen, audits would be the way the legitimacy of the 2020 election is proved. That's the mechanism you'd use to do that.

And yet Anderson Takes-It-Up-The-Pooper, and so many others in the establishment and its propaganda arm, are sweating buckets of desperation to discredit the mechanism that will vindicate them. Know why?

Because they know that the audits will prove 2020 was stolen. And having failed to use the courts to stop the audits, all they can do now is discredit the mechanism. But that isn't going to work. You can't destroy the credibility of your target when you spent the previous 4+ years destroying your own.

Last edited:

jack

202893350_10159274823412488_5455992190111492481_n.jpg

jack

"So-called". Smarmy fucker should get a so-called knuckle supper. It is an audit. Until CNNLOL's butt-boy there is a member of the AZ legislature, whether it is one or not isn't up to him; it's up to them.

Interesting to note, though:

If 2020 wasn't stolen, audits would be the way the legitimacy of the 2020 election is proved. That's the mechanism you'd use to do that.

And yet Anderson Takes-It-Up-The-Pooper, and so many others in the establishment and its propaganda arm, are sweating buckets of desperation to discredit the mechanism that will vindicate them. Know why?

Because they know that the audits will prove 2020 was stolen. And having failed to use the courts to stop the audits, all they can do now is discredit the mechanism. But that isn't going to work. You can't destroy the credibility of your target when you spent the previous 4+ years destroying your own.

You're forgetting the election was certified by the "rules" of the game.. every audit and recount to date (over 140 that I've seen published) has verified the results.

Funny that the screaming about recounts is only where dumbfuck lost (with one exception)

The Question

Eternal
Even less reason, then, for Propaganda, Inc. to call them "fraudits" and fuss over them. Right?

jack

Personally I could care less. It's all Republican sore loser bullshit to me.

jack

201041091_1798322547042033_9131858323099739266_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Personally I could care less. It's all Republican sore loser bullshit to me.

Ehhh, that doesn't explain why the Democrats are panicking over it, though. If there's nothing to find, the Dems have no reason to sweat and yell so hard.

jack

Because they fear he'll somehow get himself reinstalled. It's a PTSD thing it seems.

jack

199895419_4346093502080760_8464022586407149237_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Because they fear he'll somehow get himself reinstalled. It's a PTSD thing it seems.

Precisely. But if 2020 wasn't stolen, then the audits will prove that. If the audits prove that, then there's no way 2020 is nullified and Trump resumes office (however that might work, such a thing would be unprecedented.)

So they have no reason to worry.

Except they are worried. More than worried, they give every signal of being on the verge of panic. They're in what looks very much like a pre-emptive damage control mode, which signals that there is going to be damage they need to control.