Random memes

StarMan™

It's just politics, mostly. Dems believe in the vaccine, suddenly most on the right are against it, for some reason

Ah right.

Well, not believing in it ... okay. So, I guess those on the Right will at least be sensible enough to continue wearing masks. One assumes they understand the risks.

Are those on the Right aware the majority of eligible Americans have received the vaccine and not exploded / turned into turnips / had any deleterious side effects at all?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You'd never know it from talking to any. The biggest failure of the CDC this yeah has been their reversal of the mask mandate in May, now having to deal with how crazy infectious the Delta variant is.

Yesterday they finally admitted that even if vaccinated you can carry and spread the virus to others. We have leadership with no spine, and that contributes to the confusion.

Vermont is the safest state in the world currently, and I wear a mask whenever I go indoors anywhere these days.

The Question

Eternal
c3e5f01248169232.jpg

The Question

Eternal
It's ze goggles (it does nussing).

Edit: Well, that's probably inaccurate. It must do something, or the government wouldn't be applying so much pressure on people to take it. But it clearly doesn't do what we're supposed to believe it does. Echoes of Tuskeegee. What does it do?

jack

study mRNA and try again ;)

jack

107774940_900196620486595_7063312302728219751_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Okay, board just did a stupid. *grumbles*

jack

The Question

Eternal
Are those people who die of COVID? Or merely with COVID? The numbers don't look so ominous when that question is accounted for, which is why the Faucists throw tantrums when that question is presented.

I'm sure if we took the number of people who died while they happened to have had a common cold, then attributed their deaths to the common cold, we could turn that into a big scary boogeyman of a disease, too. And if the sociopathic control freaks in DC had thought of that, they'd have probably tried it.

jack

Look, if I have severe heart disease and slam into a tree and die does that mean the heart disease is the contribting factor to me dying in the crash?

If you had covid you'd test positive during the autopsy but, that wouldn't be the cause of death, just the state of the body at the time of death. It would be reported that you had covid at the time of the crash. All "pre-existing conditions" usually are. Covid-19 IS a pre-existing condition, especially when you die from the infection.

The Question

Eternal
That's one of the allegations out there; that deaths of people who happen to have the disease are being conflated with deaths where COVID is the actual cause of death. Accidentally? Deliberately? While there's certainly an obvious motive for the latter, I'm actually not saying one way or the other. But the use of faulty models and COD conflation has been demonstrated to have taken place. It doesn't even require a detour into conspiracy theory territory to observe the simple fact that power hungry bureaucrats are making the most of this thing, and in ways that are causing psychological harm to the general public while making the rich even richer.

Ten years ago, what people on the right are saying now is identical to what the left would have been screaming from the rooftops: Dirty (pharmaceutical) corporations are making the most of a natural disaster (that is, if you believe the zoonotic origin hypothesis on COVID) to rake in obscene profits on the backs of a suffering public.

The only reason it's the right raising the outcry is because of the involvement of government overreach, which is something the left used to be against, too. The fact is that everybody, across the political spectrum, should be giving the emergence of corporatism in this country some very hard scrutiny and very little goodwill right now. From Agent Orange to DDT, these are people who have never had our best interests at heart, and there's no reason whatsoever to think that they're pushing these vaccines out of a sense of altruism.

jack

106483891_10220879930382438_6129119616720841427_n.jpg

jack

217888581_4662787797087136_9209416225923027199_n.jpg

jack

227804962_10159339817090419_7447946676594805382_n.jpg

jack

223498400_4344534118942627_1026660496489073793_n.jpg