jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
223618294_10222514015216598_4361372382352865386_n.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
225031275_10159350798970270_7724602834352053386_n.png

The Question

Eternal
When the government presumes to force you to hand over your money to corporations -- whether for health insurance, for a vaccine, or for anything else -- that's Fascism.

safe_image.php

The Question

Eternal

Point of order -- no version of the virus is forcing anyone to do anything. That's government doing that, using the virus as its excuse for breaking the law.

StarMan™

He does get rather tongue tied (I know he has a speech impediment). That town hall thing he did recently, he kept saying it had taken two decades to develop the vaccine, over and over and over ... Dear God Don Lemon - correct the damn man. I don't care if he's the POTUS!

Anyway, here's a link anyone is free to ignore: The tragedy of Covid victims who said no to the vaccine

FFS - I live in a country that is the gold standard for handling covid. We've barely had any community transmission these past 18 months ... and I wanted to get the shot yesterday!

The Question

Eternal
Dear God Don Lemon - correct the damn man. I don't care if he's the POTUS!

And there's another reason for vaccine hesitance -- our media doesn't even hide their bias, anymore. From the time Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS to... well, it's still ongoing, really... the man couldn't eat a fucking meal without them going full school of piranhas on him.

Biden hits the scene like a stumbling, stuttering clusterfuck and they crawl all over each other to suck his dick.

Then they try to give us advice. No fucking thanks.