Random things found

Mirah

I love you
Hello I am looking for an abandoned or interesting building / warehouse for filming in Wenatchee or anywhere within a few hours of Seattle. The ideal warehouse will have rows of shelves with things being stored on them. The scene will be short and should take about 6hrs to film preferably in the afternoon. We would use a few lights, have two actors and maybe 2-3 crew.

The scene would be a soldier entering a building to take out a zombie. This project should be fun, and I hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Cody

Mirah

I love you
Do you have a haunted location? Our paranormal team would love to talk to you! Team Haunt is professional paranormal investigation team, with professional scientific gear, and a great camera crew.

We bring out our experts and will document any evidence we find. If it's an active hunt we are even happy to do a nice write up for you to send to the local herald along with links to all the evidence. We will never fake anything, we have scientific interest in the paranormal and have been given exclusive access to many famous locations.

We do not use provocation, and we always cleanse property when we leave.

Please write us and tell us about your haunted location or experience! Perhaps we could be of service and conduct a hunt!

Mirah

I love you
Also, someone is looking for Eddie C. Someone else lost a diaper bag, and someone else posted an application for friends AND someone wants to know if a goose hanging out by the water belongs to anyone. And someone wants to watch your baby.

Mirah

I love you
Someone is doing a blanket drive for the homeless.

Lots of posts about fish, rats, lost cats and found puppies and people who want to play music with other people and then the random "I'm looking for Richard" post.

Mirah

I love you
Log cabin
Only $849,000!

First time on the market for this dream log cabin escape! This intricately detailed home sits on over 5 acres tucked between the mountains along Eagle Creek. Gorgeous pine planked vaulted ceilings make for a grand entrance into the home. Floor-to-ceiling stone fire place to cozy up next to on chilly winter days. Open kitchen offers stainless/granite, wood cabinetry and serene views of the evergreens. Spacious office/den, easily converted into a bedroom, and 1st bath complete the main floor with lofted master suite and 2nd bath above. Bask in the 360 degree views from your wrap around wood deck. Expansive lot with potential to divide in the future if desired. Neighboring forest service land, you can rest assured that your private mountain retreat can be peacefully enjoyed for years to come!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I want one!