Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random thought of the evening...

S. SaDiablo

I need to invest in some fishnet stockings.

And tall, black heels.

I was told I need a corset to complete the look.

Any stores you might suggest?

Every woman should try it at least once, IMO. ;)

Laker_Girl said:
Who loves the Coyote??? :yoohoo:

SSD, how about keeping this shit in Tea Room. In fact how about keeping all of your attention whoring in the Tea Room.
Then you keep yours in the Day Care, and we'll all be happy.

S. SaDiablo said:
I need to invest in some fishnet stockings.

And tall, black heels.

I was told I need a corset to complete the look.

Any stores you might suggest?

Every woman should try it at least once, IMO. ;)

I know plenty of places.

And people that know how to make custom orders.
Steel-Spring Boning!!!

Serious advice:

My S/o has been corset trained (off and on), and has been pulled in as much as 6 inches from her "natural" waist for extended (i.e. a weekend) time. For anything over 4 inches, you should have a custom one made, and consider a "tube" for under it. If you are going to seriously try to change the shape of your body, a canvas, "practical corset" may be something you should look into for day to day wear, with fancy ones for special occasions. Expect to have a pattern made (possibly more than one if you go for different cuts, i.e. over the hip, under-bust, or other combinations), then for your other custom corsets to be made from that pattern. The shop I've used for about 8 years charges about $400 for your first corset (cloth) that included making the pattern to the person's measurements, and then $200-1000 (depending on material, complexity, built in bondage straps or rings, etc) for your further. If you are a regular customer, they'll usually do a new pattern for you for free (necessary if you gain or loose more than 8 lbs or so). "Dark Garden" in San Francisco has been where I usually have had my wife/slave's corsets made, and we've been very happy with their products. They are on the web.

If you are just looking for something that shapes a little and makes you look nice, then Versatile fashions will probably be a good place to start, and for MUCH less money. It's the difference between a piece of lingerie and a fetish/training article.

And, my dear Trolling Lady, somehow I doubt that you require an "investment" in fishnets and heels. I would think that you already had them...if not, the gentlemen in your life have obviously not been taking care of you properly. My S/o has a monthly lingerie budget that she is expected to spend.
-SB

Wow. Thanks for the reply SB, you're the best! :D

Honestly, I was very inspired by the Fetish pictures Neil posted. And since I live by the motto "try anything once" I thought now is as good of a time as any. I'm not trying to change the shape of my body, it was just something I thought I'd look into.

And no, all of my other lingerie has been on the more...conservative side. But, hey, I'm single now. Why not find out what I like for a change?

S.Sadi.- Go for it, have some fun. Explore.

SB- You wouldn't by any chance live near Longbeach, would you?
I have a friend out there who would dearly love someone to playwith.

I have all kinds of wild lingerie in my possession, as well as shoes. Being an dancer and all ;)
Want to borrow some Sadi?

Lilith said:
I have all kinds of wild lingerie in my possession, as well as shoes. Being an dancer and all ;)
Want to borrow some Sadi?
Ew! Borrow some lingerie!?! :D

I didn't realize corsets were soo much!

Is a corset considered underwear? If it is...then that's kinda nasty to borrow other people's underwear. EWWW!!!!