Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting for the War between the Right & What's Left Axes

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Messenger wants a war with me. Yes, I am nice. But, anyone who knows me knows that isn't always so. I've decided it is time to pick up the gauntlet Messy has gently laid at my feet, and put it on. If you care to join, please delcare your side - mine - The Right Axis, or Messy's - The What's Left Axis.

jack said:
I'll be the Geneva Convention :bigass:
I want you as my Champion. Win or Lose, I need someone to "fuck Messenger in the neck" and you're the guy to do it!

Whatsamattah Ru? I have to like one side or the other?

WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if I could bleed once in a while, I would. Ok what's the Terms of War? Do I get to bring my Mace of Bitterness and Vitriol?? (Current record: 36-2)

jack said:
Well if I could bleed once in a while, I would. Ok what's the Terms of War? Do I get to bring my Mace of Bitterness and Vitriol?? (Current record: 36-2)
But, of course. No TK war could be interesting without a Mace of Bitterness and Vitriol, especially when there is someone as competent as yourself to wield it.

I haven't kept up with all the mudslinging and he said/she said... What is the purpose of this war? Is this over ideological and/or religious differences? What does one hope to gain from this conflict? Is this over mineral rights and natural resources?

I will, of course, respect whatever changes come to the landscape once the dust settles, and look forward to the re-writing of the history books, and re-drawing of the maps in accordance the winner's decrees.

Remember Chakotay!