RED LOBSTER has to STOP catering to the 1% of their customer base LIKE YESTERDAY!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
9 out of 10 RED LOBSTER customers go there to get & eat cold cuts. ONLY that 10th customer comes in there to eat seafood.

So that must mean that 99% of RED LOBSTER customers are going there to enjoy cold cuts & cold cut sandwiches while only that really INSIGNIFIGANT 1% goes to RED LOBSTER to eat lobster , shrimp , mussels ,clams , fish yada yada yada.

RED LOBSTER'S Top 3 Best Selling Dishes are:

1 ham on rye with pickles & mustard

2 bologna on pumpenickel bread with eggs & oil & vinegar

3 pastrami on Jewish rye with lettuce tomatoes onions & a light sprinkling of Cayenne red hot pepper sauce

So basically , in a nutshell , RED LOBSTER ordered a SHITLOAD of shrimp which 99% of those 1% seafood eating customers wolfed down REPEATEDLY with RECKLESS ABANDON. That 1% ate ALL RED LOBSTER'S shrimp. This created their current financial crisis.

NO wonder RED LOBSTER'S very sadly going out of business :(

It's HIGH TIME RED LOBSTER changed its name and SAVED ITSELF from extinction.

I strongly suggest RED LOBSTER change its name to:

RED DELICATESSEN

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
9 out of 10 RED LOBSTER customers go there to get & eat cold cuts. ONLY that 10th customer comes in there to eat seafood.

So that must mean that 99% of RED LOBSTER customers are going there to enjoy cold cuts & cold cut sandwiches while only that really INSIGNIFIGANT 1% goes to RED LOBSTER to eat lobster , shrimp , mussels ,clams , fish yada yada yada.

3 pastrami on Jewish rye with lettuce tomatoes onions & a light sprinkling of Cayenne red hot pepper sauce

So basically , in a nutshell , RED LOBSTER ordered a SHITLOAD of shrimp which 99% of those 1% seafood eating customers wolfed down REPEATEDLY with RECKLESS ABANDON. That 1% ate ALL RED LOBSTER'S shrimp. This created their current financial crisis.

RED DELICATESSEN

Red Lobster Menu
Click Here For Complete Srory

In Wilmington and the South, Red Lobster is not a lobster restaurants<<They mainly sell shrimp...Lobsters in North Carolina?<<NOT!...Our lobsters at Red Lobster is mostly processed/fake blue crab meat.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

RED DELICATESSEN
Red Lobster doesn't exist in my state. That's because people who eat shrimp generally either suck or are dumb black bastards. We have fresh fish in our neighborhood every Tuesday and Friday and its always the best you can get. None of that NC poison shit thats been handled by black trash. At least that's always been my experience.

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

RED DELICATESSEN
It's nice to finally be the 1% at something. Well if I did go to Red Lobster. I usually eat seafood at buffets, Ted's Fish Fry, and Anker's.

jack

It's nice to finally be the 1% at something. Well if I did go to Red Lobster. I usually eat seafood at buffets, Ted's Fish Fry, and Anker's.
I LOVE Ted's Fish Fry. I used to eat at the wolf Rd location regular, when I would visit my mom in the hospital before she died. Just the best!

8ba412_aabc2bfbeb8e48e5a1c2e4c23f197693.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Besides...Lobster are bottom feeding Shrimp that eats more shit......:D

Red Lobster Launches Flavor Flav Menu After Rapper Attempted to Save the Chain Following Bankruptcy​

After proving his love of Red Lobster, Flava Flav is getting the ultimate honor: his own signature menu items. The seafood chain is partnering with the rapper to rollout his new meal called Flavor Flav’s Faves. The collaboration comes after the hip-hop legend, 65, had ordered the whole menu last month in an effort to “save the Chedder Bay Biscuits ” when the chain filed for bankruptcy in May. To thank him for his chivalrously massive purchase, Red Lobster is offering up his favorite items all in one off-menu meal. Flavor Flav’s Faves includes a Maine lobster tail, snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, bacon macaroni and cheese and the customer’s choice of one side. There's just one catch; the meal won’t be found on the permanent menu so patrons can simply ask their server for the Flavor Flav’s Fave when ordering.

"As a long-time Red Lobster fan, I'm fired up to bring a little bit of my own flavor to fans with a meal featuring my seafood favorites," Flavor Flav said in a statement. "You gotta get to Red Lobster and give it a try because this signature meal is hype, boy!" Flav’s love of Red Lobster came to light on June 3 when the musician had posted a photo on X (formerly Twitter) of himself and two tables full of seafood appetizers and entrées. The rapper wrote that he “ordered the whole menu.” “Ya boy meant it when I said I was gonna do anything and everything to help @redlobster and save the cheddar bay biscuits,” he added.

Flavor Flav Red Lobster favorites menu.

Red Lobster's Flavor Flav's Faves meal.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Red Lobster Menu
Click Here For Complete Srory

]In Wilmington and the South, Red Lobster is not a lobster restaurants<<They mainly sell shrimp...Lobsters in North Carolina?<<NOT!...Our lobsters at Red Lobster is mostly processed/fake blue crab meat.

:wtf:
Red Lobster doesn't exist in my state. That's because people who eat shrimp generally either suck or are dumb black bastards. We have fresh fish in our neighborhood every Tuesday and Friday and its always the best you can get. None of that NC poison shit thats been handled by black trash. At least that's always been my experience.

Kid Bored GIF

jack

I've tried three of the six locations. Even with different managers they all seem to follow the same protocol.

All delicious.

Speaking of fish, I've perfected a rub for the most DELICIOUS salmon. I'll post it later.