Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Whacker

FederalAgent007

I need some advice. I have some criminals and government agents harassing and threatening me. I get confused as to who the criminals are and who the government employees are so I just lump them all together.

The Question: My friends and co-workers have recommended I purchase a gun and learn how to use it. Do you think I should get a sawed off shotgun or semi-automatic weapon?? The reason I am axing is cause I only shot a gun once and it scared the person who was teaching me really bad because my aim was waaaaaaay off. I feel like a shotgun would be good cause all I would have to do is just point it, close my eyes and pull the trigger.

What do you think?

I think you should be legally barred from owning anything which you could potentially use to do harm to yourself or others, right down to a sharp pencil. Ever. And by the way, GuFe, did you know that it's a federal offense to impersonate a federal agent?