Redneck Judge Throws Helpless Asian woman in Jail

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Disgusting.... :rwmad:

Here is an Asian 17 year old 11th grade honor student working TW0 JOBS and abandoned by her parents who both divorced and move out of the country to live with relatives, was thrown in jail by a Texas Hillbilly judge for excessive tardiness at school.

The woman is burned out and is pushing herself as hard as possible to excel in life, and this is the reward she gets :mmph:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/houston...tardiness-and-truancy-at-school-29458964.html

She is now facing the strong possibility of having a criminal record that will follow her for the rest of her life over something that is totally nonsense!!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Judge Lanny Moriarty said last month Diane Tran was in his Justice of the Peace court for truancy and he warned her then to stop missing school."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I gave my hot high school teacher head once.

Always wanted to go down in history.

jack

You should see someone about your craving for man meat, or just go find a guy and do him already.

jack

It was the first day of school, and the elementary school teacher was establishing the fact that she'd take no nonsense from the kiddies this year. While taking the roll, she was told by one boy, "My name is Bob Fuckhauer."

Upset, the teacher said very loudly, "THERE'LL BE NONE OF THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IN MY CLASS THIS YEAR, now Bob; tell me your real name!"

The kid said, "No, really teacher, it is Bob Fuckhauer. You can go across the hall to fourth grade and ask my brother if you don't believe me!"

Not wanting to be subjected to that kind of thing, the teacher went across the hall and knocked on the fourth grade door.

The fourth grade teacher had stepped down the hall to the front office for a moment, so she entered the room and directly asked the class, "Do you have a Fuckhauer in here?"

"Hell no!" replied a little kid from the front row, "We don't even get a damn cookie break!"

your'e the one who said you blew off your teacher not me

and by the way Vap, that joke was as old and unfunny as the roll her in flour one

jack

Read with comprehension much?

Of course not, your seething anger gets in the middle of everything you do :bigass:

jack

An English professor complained to the pet shop proprietor, "The parrot I purchased uses improper language."

"I'm surprised," said the owner. "I've never taught that bird to swear."

"Oh, it isn't that," explained the professor. "But yesterday I heard him split an infinitive."

jack

Teacher: "Sam, what is the outside of a tree called?"

Sam: "I don't know."

Teacher: "Bark, Sam, bark."

Sam: "Bow, wow, wow!"

jack

You sound sadly angry :bigass:

The Hebrew teacher says to her class, "We have recently been learning how powerful kings and queens were in Bible times. But, there is a higher power. Can anybody tell me what it is?"

"Aces," says Sarah.'

jack

You Dance divinely btw. Even after all these years, you still know the steps perfectly :bigass:

The science teacher stood in the front of the class and said, "Children, if you could have one raw material in the world, what would it be?"

Little Stevie raised his hand and said "I would want gold, because gold is worth a lot of money and I could buy a Corvette."

The teacher nodded, and then she called on little Susie.

Little Susie said, "I would want platinum because platinum is worth more than gold and I could buy a Porsche."

The teacher smiled, and then she called on Little Johnny.

Little Johnny stood up and said, "I would want silicone."

The teacher said, "Silicone? Why silicone, Little Johnny?"

"Because my mom has two bags of the stuff and you should see all the sports cars outside our house!".......

jack

5604.imgcache.gif

jack

A guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus down on a stool and tells everyone in the bar that this is a very talented octopus. He can play any musical instrument in the world. He hears everyone in the crowd laughing at him, calling him an idiot, etc. So he says that he will wager $50 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can't play.

A guy walks up with a guitar and sets it beside the octopus. The octopus starts playing better than Jimi Hendrix, just rippin' it up. So the man pays his $50. Another guy walks up with a trumpet. The octopus plays the trumpet better than Dizzie Gillespie. So the man pays his $50.

Thena Scotsman walks up with bagpipes. He sits them down and the octopus fumbles with it for a minute and sits it down with a confused look.

"Ha!" the Scot says. "Can't you play it?"

The octopus looks up at him and says, "Play it? I'm going to screw it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off."

A gnome who joined a nudist colony only two weeks ago was asked to leave because he kept poking his nose into everybody's business.

jack

5607.imgcache.gif