Regarding Americas team by me(Blackfoot)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sould I just give up on those fuck heads? As many of you has called them in the past. I'm starting to believe.

I mean WTF fuck! All that talent and nothing to SHOW for it. One playoff win since Romo took over.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Those jokers haven't been America's team in years. You want wholesome go with Tebow and his tailback Jesus. For underdogs go with the Houston Texans, limping along on busted up players but still winning. If you need to go gay with the rest of the bandwagon try glomming on the gold and greener weiner of Aaron Rogers, or feel the Brees.

Or just hate the Patriots like the rest of us...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm not hating on you, just telling the truth. Cowboys lost a lot of shine when people found out about the coke-and-hooker-rooms.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Those jokers haven't been America's team in years.

I(Blackfoot) agree. Until they win a SUPERBOWL I will never call Dallas Americas team again.

You want wholesome go with Tebow and his tailback Jesus. For underdogs go with the Houston Texans, limping along on busted up players but still winning. If you need to go gay with the rest of the bandwagon try glomming on the gold and greener weiner of Aaron Rogers, or feel the Brees.

NO! NO! NO! and NO!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm not hating on you, just telling the truth. Cowboys lost a lot of shine when people found out about the coke-and-hooker-rooms.

That hatin" post was for my dawg "Loktar". You interupted homes. I've been a litttle slow on the post since I've been away for a while.Bare with me(Blackfoot).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That hatin" post was for my dawg "Loktar". You interupted homes. I've been a litttle slow on the post since I've been away for a while.Bare with me(Blackfoot).

I wasn't hatin' either. I was making a joke in your serious thread. I apologize if I offended you or seriously derailed your thread. No disrespect toward you was intended.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That clip gives me wood.

jack

Those jokers haven't been America's team in years. You want wholesome go with Tebow and his tailback Jesus. For underdogs go with the Houston Texans, limping along on busted up players but still winning. If you need to go gay with the rest of the bandwagon try glomming on the gold and greener weiner of Aaron Rogers, or feel the Brees.

Or just hate the Patriots like the rest of us...

Steelers will help decide Teeb's future Sunday. I don't know if you've been watching the coaching adjustments, but those defenses have changed, and he can't scramble for yardage without paying for it like he used to.

I don't like his passing style either. Sunday will tell the tale. He beats Pittsburgh, should be a cool run.

I'm sticking with the Pats. They look fabulous.

jack

Now see, this is what "The Agony of Defeat" could become.

Nice view, CeeJ

The Question

Eternal
Could've. If it had had somebody running it who wasn't a plagiarizing bootlip who does more than just spam copypasta, then give himself awards for post counts he contributed nothing but CTRL+C / CTRL+V to.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Could've. If it had had somebody running it who wasn't a plagiarizing bootlip who does more than just spam copypasta, then give himself awards for post counts he contributed nothing but CTRL+C / CTRL+V to.

Whatever! you are a bitch and you don't get shit. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. whatever! Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Regarding Americas team by me(Blackfoot)

Sould I just give up on those fuck heads? As many of you has called them in the past. I'm starting to believe.

I mean WTF fuck! All that talent and nothing to SHOW for it. One playoff win since Romo took over.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

jack

Hahaha got a triple post sniff out of you.

Nice meltdown fuckley. Go back to bed and try again later

jack

Exactly. Tee hee

jack

jack

Sure! To bad TAOD is not my forum. Nice try Venooker.

Since its been verified by you that you are the same poster, I will just say owning yourself so severely is a real sign of mental illness. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Since its been verified by you that you are the same poster, I will just say owning yourself so severely is a real sign of mental illness. :bigass:

How fucking brain damaged does the bootlip have to be to have forgotten that he outs his duals pretty much on the daily? How stupid does he have to be to think we haven't noticed that?