Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding my banning, Comiconers:

Tyrant

"I bet he used Jack's laptop to post here while they were having coffee one day and Rick recognized the IP number. That seems to be the most likely explanation."

Nope. Despite what you may think, I'm not Jack (Isn't this obvious by now?), and I was banned for nothing more than annoying Veitch. By spamming in a forum you are permitted to spam in without reprisal, in a forum he NEVAR posts in.

Messenger said:
I was banned for nothing more than annoying Veitch. By spamming in a forum you are permitted to spam in without reprisal, in a forum he NEVAR posts in.

Pitiful Human! Again You Prove Your Brain Is Nothing More Than A Squishy Orb Resting Inside Your Mal-Formed Skull. You Of All People, Being An Associate Of Jack’s, Should Know That A Moderator Can Do Whatever He Pleases. Would Not Jack, Had He The Power Once Again, Ban Many Of The Posters Here Out Of Sheer Spite? You Know This Answer, Child. To Whine About The Reason Is Foolish. You Would Do The Same Had You The Authority. M.O.D.O.K. Certainly Would. Dry Your Eyes, Fool, And Rise Above Such Childish Actions. Revenge Is What You Need, Not Tears.

Chuck said:
You're just upset because I busted your Dershocka sock.

I could stand in front of you, and kick you in the balls, and you'd still think I was VAP. What a mega-retard. Let's see some Chuck pics.. You've seen mine.

Dershocka said:
Let's see some Chuck pics..
chuck%20connors.jpg