Remember These cupcakeers.

Acrimonious

Error said:
They don't, I've asked them a thousand times, and they block me! :'(

Damn, foiled again.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
CoyoteUgly said:
I know that, at least until recently, several southern states had it on the books that assaulting a police officer carried the death penalty. I'm not sure if that's still the case or not.

This is exactly why I love, love, LOVE the city I live in. I'm not scared to drive or walk around cupcakeer filled neighborhoods in my city, why? Because even the black cops in this city hate the cupcakeers. cupcakeers trying to injure whites will find themselves, unknowingly committing, "Suicide by cop." Or so the local paper will report. ;)

Acrimonious

Laker_Girl said:
This is exactly why I love, love, LOVE the city I live in. I'm not scared to drive or walk around cupcakeer filled neighborhoods in my city, why? Because even the black cops in this city hate the cupcakeers. cupcakeers trying to injure whites will find themselves, unknowingly committing, "Suicide by cop." Or so the local paper will report. ;)

Count yourself lucky then. Seems like alot of places have lost that attitude.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sad isn't it? I'm not saying just cupcakeers should be running scared, all criminals should but for a while there nigs were trying to rule the roost!

Acrimonious

I'm all for equality. Treat all criminals like dogs. Treat all illegals like dogs. Treat all terrorists and communists like dogs.

Treat all law abiding American citizens like kings.

The sad thing is, the bleeding hearts would rather fuck over the status quo and cater to the criminals to get more votes.

Acrimonious

Gonad said:
ha ha wrong thread

Hehehe yup, but I know where it's going!