Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RETIRED 3 STAR GENERALS

FederalAgent007

Should they be given pentagon access, special security clearance even though they cheat on their wife and have their entire married life.

I know a really nasty secret about one!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know........it is one thing when a man is a habitual cheater~yet can ease his conscience by presenting his wife with $3000 bracelets, Gold Visa cards with unlimited credit, providing her the luxury wife all the while maintaining hot sex on the side that he can throw a few bucks of hush money at.

It is quite another thing when you have a lazy, mooch son who is a cheater like you. It doesn't work out so well.

What is really stupid is when you throw a few bucks at some idiotic retards to hack my email, put a spyware keylogger on my company home compooter on your way out the door during the divorce in an effort to get me to back off the adultery charges. That was really bad because I will have to get HIPPA involved now.

It did help to pay off my lawyer do help do your dirty work only he was stupid enough to keep changing his story during the six months I had him before the board.................so that isn't gonna look so good either.

One thing is for sure............you important, intelligent, powerful government types have provided lots of entertainment for a few of us here at TK.........namely me and Sardy.