Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REYES/BUSH/CHENEY

Rov_is_a_Fag

MURDERERS! YOU WILL THINK SKULL AND BONES WHEN I AM FINISHED.

TRAITORS TO AMERICANS AND MEXICANS ALIKE. ALL FOR GREED. LINING YOUR DIRTY, FILTHY POCKETS.

ONE THING YOU DIDN'T COUNT ON. ME. G*D ANSWERS ALL OF MY PRAYERS. I MAY HAVE TO PRAY REALLY, REALLY HARD, THEN SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR HIM TO BRING HIS WRATH ON ALL OF YOU . BUT HE WILL. I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN HIM. TO THINK YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF CHRISTIAN OR SOMETHING. *SPITS*

OPERATION JILLIANBACARDI SHIFTS INTO OVERDRIVE.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been TYRANTS and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end they always fall..............ALWAYS.

You have one week. Then I am going to put my feelers out to see if he has a new pair of glasses.

Make an eye appt. Mentalist.

Passes bucket to AstroNUT................

qwxl5.jpg

I'm thinking Armani frames you greedy bastard.

YOU BOYS ARE STONE-COLD BUSTED! I'M JUST LETTING YOU DIG THE HOLE DEEPER. THE MORE TIME GOES BY, THE MORE YOU HAVE TRIED TO COVER IT UP, THE WORSE IT LOOKS FOR ALL OF YOU.