Richard

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Like Dan from BB5 without the sense of humour.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Profile: Richard

200x300bb7hmsrichard0tn.jpg

Why Big Brother? "Just for the money"

Trivia
• Says he is a "manhunter", summing himself up as "sexual, passionate and hostile"
• Loves going out all night in Soho and making conquests, but equally enjoys dinner parties and the theatre
• Says the person he would least like to find in the house is a woman who is eight months pregnant. He has a strong fear of them and even fears being interviewed by Davina when he leaves the Big Brother house!
• Sexism, racism and men who turn down his advances make him angry
• If Richard could pass any law it would be that all straight men must have a homosexual encounter

Mentythoughts:

Another uber-gay houemate. Never saw that one coming! Will become annoying making everything he does gay related but will make the Spice boys phobic which is always funny.

CaptainWacky

Yep, EVERYTHING he says has some gay overtones. I can see him getting into a few arguments.

CaptainWacky

Came fourth. :gay:

CaptainWacky

Should have been third, yes...with Aisleyne first and Glyn second.

CaptainWacky

Was I right about him: No, he definitely had a sense of humour.

I thought he was going to be all sex all the time based on his "sexual terrorist" audition video but thankfully he wans't like that in the house. Oh, he did like scaring the hetero guys at times by gaying it up, but that was funny. I think he was a geuine caring guy. Patronising? Nah, it was just his Canadian accent that made him sound like that. Maybe. He used the Diary Room better than most this year. You could say he was being bitch in there and it's true that if any girl housemate had said that same stuff as him she'd have been demonised (but that's just how BB works.) He rarely if ever actually bitched about people to others behind their back so it was fine for him to use the Diary Room to vent in my opinion. THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.

I was a bit disappointed that he got on so well with Grace when she came back in, but then he was never very confrontational. However, him kissing her arse did go a bit too far when he said "revenge is a dish best served by Grace!" after she returned from the main house on her birthday. WTF!? And I thought he was being a bit nasty to Aisleyne in the last week, possibly influenced by Grace and Nikki. But he might have just been sick of her moping around. OH and what about the "bullying" of Shahbaz. Meh, they were crazy times! Yeah, I like the big gay chap.

Was he a good housemate: Yes.

Best moments: "I think you're dull, boring, plastic and ordinary!"
Pretending to fancy Mikey and chasing him around the kitchen.
"So evil horse face Grace, if you're watching: you're evil and you have a horse face."
"Do I want to watch paint dry or stay up chatting with Imogen!"
His nominations, especially the "WALES HOUSE WITH A WALES GIRL" one about Glyn.
The story he wrote about Pete which ended with them becoming gay lovers.
Crying when he got his letter from home. SEE HE IS HUMAN.
LOTS of one-liners I can't remember right now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jesus, how many gay guys were there in this house?

How can there be no assrape or shower-soap-dropping footage with these odds?

CaptainWacky

Shahbaz
Richard
Michael
Sam (might have been bi)

FOUR YEAH THAT'S QUITE A LOT IF I THINK ABOUT IT. But in fact there was never more than two gay guys in the house at one time.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
18jul14wf9.jpg
bb71rz0.jpg
bb71rz0.jpg

Final Thoughts:

Where to start with Richard? I'll come straight out the closet and say it: Richard was one of, if not my favourite housemates this year. Funny that the housemate I'd end up identifying with the most would be a outrageous gay sexual terrorist from Canada with a coyboy hat and a silk glove but that's the way the dice rolls, sometimes. Richard was sheer quality.

His acerbic wit, comedy-timing and scathing attacks on the Plastics made for great television. Some have criticized him for being nasty with some of his comments but I think for the most part it was all called for and it was hilarious all of the time. His war with the Plastics was high-profile from the start. The Plastics being of course: Grace, Imogen, Mikey, Sezer and Lisa.

They hated him so much and they tried to get him out of the house with such a vengeance it was brilliant watching them continue to fail as their own numbers dwindled. Sure enough he was up for eviction a record breaking six times and survived every single time while the Plastics were one by one evicted from the house. Richard was never very popular in the house and most hated him while Nikki, Lea and Pete adorded him, Nikki so much so that she wants to live with him forever now.

Richard had a mean wit but was also compassionate and kind to his fellow housemates when it was needed. He was Big Daddy and there is no doubt that he was the Alpha-Male in the house from around the time of Sezers exit. He was one of the most integral housemates and if he had been evicted it would of had the most major shift to the show. Luckily the in-house campaign to get him out never worked and he made it all the way to the final. Richard never moaned or bitched on his own behalf and also kept the mood upbeat every single day even though he was basically getting nominated every five minutes. He would also take it in his stride and come up with a quirky comment to commemorate yet another nomination.

Yes, I liked Richard a lot. He brought a huge amount to the house and saved the show from the time it was getting borng about 9 weeks in by keeping the commentary up with great one liners and observations.

Was he a good housemate?:
No, he was a great housemate.

Best moments:
Wacky listed the best moments but I'll add the impression of Lisa he did in the bedroom. Fantastic.

Richards eviction interview and best bits:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpCeowgR8I

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIGuoWBQOfY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PLEASE PROVIDE THE YOUTUIBE LINK OF RICHARD SLIPPING ROHYPNOLK IN GLYNBS DRINK AND POKING HIM AGGRESSIVELY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Close enough.

CaptainWacky

Mentalist said:
18jul14wf9.jpg
bb71rz0.jpg
bb71rz0.jpg

Final Thoughts:

Where to start with Richard? I'll come straight out the closet and say it: Richard was one of, if not my favourite housemates this year. Funny that the housemate I'd end up identifying with the most would be a outrageous gay sexual terrorist from Canada with a coyboy hat and a silk glove but that's the way the dice rolls, sometimes. Richard was sheer quality.

His acerbic wit, comedy-timing and scathing attacks on the Plastics made for great television. Some have criticized him for being nasty with some of his comments but I think for the most part it was all called for and it was hilarious all of the time. His war with the Plastics was high-profile from the start. The Plastics being of course: Grace, Imogen, Mikey, Sezer and Lisa.

They hated him so much and they tried to get him out of the house with such a vengeance it was brilliant watching them continue to fail as their own numbers dwindled. Sure enough he was up for eviction a record breaking six times and survived every single time while the Plastics were one by one evicted from the house. Richard was never very popular in the house and most hated him while Nikki, Lea and Pete adorded him, Nikki so much so that she wants to live with him forever now.

Richard had a mean wit but was also compassionate and kind to his fellow housemates when it was needed. He was Big Daddy and there is no doubt that he was the Alpha-Male in the house from around the time of Sezers exit. He was one of the most integral housemates and if he had been evicted it would of had the most major shift to the show. Luckily the in-house campaign to get him out never worked and he made it all the way to the final. Richard never moaned or bitched on his own behalf and also kept the mood upbeat every single day even though he was basically getting nominated every five minutes. He would also take it in his stride and come up with a quirky comment to commemorate yet another nomination.

Yes, I liked Richard a lot. He brought a huge amount to the house and saved the show from the time it was getting borng about 9 weeks in by keeping the commentary up with great one liners and observations.

Was he a good housemate?:
No, he was a great housemate.

Best moments:
Wacky listed the best moments but I'll add the impression of Lisa he did in the bedroom. Fantastic.

Richards eviction interview and best bits:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpCeowgR8I

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIGuoWBQOfY

ARGH, yours is better than mine and I forgot the brilliant troll dance to Lisa! And the fact that he survived SIX evictions.

"He's got a big fat ass and if he bent over you could serve dinner for 8 off it!"