Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROCKETS LAUNCHED AT ALASKA

Kefka

No joke, I just heard in the news that NORAD has detected incoming rockets!! It's too soon to say where they originated from, TURN ON YOUR FUCKING TVs!!!

One of them has been destroyed over the Pacific. No one is saying if it malfunctioned by itself or if it was hit with the missile shield.

It's a classic Chicken Boy Little Who Cried the Sky Wolf is Falling maneuver.

#5 in Bronfman's Guide to Yelling Fire in a Crowded Movie House.

^ Oh saaaaaaaaaaay.... I just thought of a good troll/prank... all I need is a graphic artist, a lawyer, and a pay pal account.

:retard:
mm

Kefka said:
I'm guessing at least 2 looked into this 'rocket strike.'

I should hope so since it actually happened. My country is testing our new long-range missiles. They were not mere rockets. We fired them into Alaska from out city of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Good to see the test was successful. We are no North Korea or Iran. We are the real deal. Our rockets/missiles actually work.

SaintLucifer said:
I should hope so since it actually happened. My country is testing our new long-range missiles. They were not mere rockets. We fired them into Alaska from out city of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Good to see the test was successful. We are no North Korea or Iran. We are the real deal. Our rockets/missiles actually work.

Yes, My son has the complete inventory of Canadian ballistic and interceptor missiles. Estes makes your entire inventory.

trsrlev1gb6.gif

Do you guys still light them off with those little match thingies that run off a 9 volt battery?

Sarek said:
Yes, My son has the complete inventory of Canadian ballistic and interceptor missiles. Estes makes your entire inventory.

trsrlev1gb6.gif

Do you guys still light them off with those little match thingies that run off a 9 volt battery?

Canadian defensive systems:

adats9.jpg

CF-18CloseFormation.jpg

ft-isaf-armour2-2.jpg