Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ronaldo Leaves United in £80m Mega Deal.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
i7ovfpxb7zzx6x586p5.jpg

It's official. Ronaldo is off to Real Madrid! :rapture:
MANCHESTER UNITED have accepted an £80million offer from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has long been a target for the Spanish giants, who signed Kaka for £62m on Monday.

Real president Florentino Perez vowed earlier this week to do 'everything possible' to take the 24-year-old to the Bernabeu.

United insist they were forced to accept a world-record bid for Ronaldo after the winger revealed he wanted out of Old Trafford.

A Red Devils statement said: "Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

"At Cristiano's request — who has again expressed his desire to leave — and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.

"Matters are expected to be concluded by June 30. The club will not comment until further notice."

Ronaldo, currently on holiday in Los Angeles, told United boss Alex Ferguson that he wants to quit the Theatre of Dreams for Spain.

Ferguson flew out to Lisbon last summer to persuade Ronaldo to stay with the club after a summer in which the player pushed for a move to Madrid.
But Fergie will not go chasing the Portuguese ace this time — and feels it is time for his star player to go.

SunSport revealed before the Champions League final that Ronaldo had told close friends he wanted a new challenge.

He is now relishing the chance to be part of the revival at Real under returning club supremo Perez.

EIGHTY MILLION SQUIDS! OMG.

^word.

I shall miss his playing - we sure dont get la Liga aired up here!

sooooo: Kaka AND Ronaldo...the plot thickens.

p.s.Kaka must feel so insulted with his paltry 62 mil! :D

I didn't know that he had been wanting out of United for a couple of years. See what I learn when I caption a sports show? LoL.

I hear they've just tabled a bid of £3,458,6921,465,126,487 for Gordon Banks.

They've offered another £3 trillion if the vision to his blind eye is restored.

BREAKING NEWS:

MANCHESTER UNITED WILL USE THE 80m THEY WILL RECEIVE FROM THE TRANSFER OF RONALDO AND USE IT TO LURE TITUS BRAMBLE FROM WIGAN AS A DIRECT REPLACEMENT.

[YOUTUBE]M6Drrc1--vY[/YOUTUBE]

THE ONLY STUMBLING BLOCK COULD BE THE FACT THAT THE WIGAN BOARD ARE REPORTEDLY HOLDING OUT FOR 81 MILLION FOR THE STAR.

STOP PRESS: WENGER OFFERS BENDTNER IN PLAYER SWAP DEAL MESSI. BARCELONA HOLD OUT FOR PLANET JUPITER AS COMPENSATION.

In all honesty though Cristiano is one of the greatest footballers that has ever lived. Totally and utterly unplayable when he was on form and despite playing for my main rivals he was a joy to watch and was an asset to the Premier League.

His attitude, diving and generally petulant behaviour marred him as a person though.

80m is a vast sum of money and I expect United will bring in either Ribery, Benzema or Villa now but as great as they are they're still not on Ronaldo's level.

It's going to be a very interesting summer.

Ribery doesn't score enough goals, Villa probably has a deal with Real too. Benzema is very appealing. He's had a poor season, but he looks more like Utd's type of player.

If they can get Aguero, however, I'd be as pleased as punch. First things first - get Tevez to stay. Probably impossible now.

yeah, what happened to Ribery? he used to run across the pitch like a cat! Did he get injured at some point and never quite came back from it?

dammit Tevez just got there!! He works so hard. :(

I agree that losing Tevez would be a major blunder. He's class through and through. He just doesn't get the support other players do and is left on the bench way too often. He's not the finished article and he did not get the play time to reach the heights he is capable of. United should definitely negotiate a deal with the company that holds him. We all know they can drive them down to 25 million and I don't say this often but Tevez is worth the money.

Especially if Berbatov is worth a cool 30 million :crazy:

Great headline in the sun today.

Ronaldo was out last night with Paris Hilton and ended up going back to her house.

"Ronaldo has night in Paris"

is the title lol