Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*ROTFLMAO @ JILLIAN in EXISLE*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Now this is funny:

http://www.exisle.net/mb/lofiversion/index.php/t30811-250.html

You MORONS mean to tell me JILLIAN has been pulling exactly the same troll on your dumb asses? *ROTFLMAO* What a fucking bunch of RETARDS. You have been falling for the same shit for YEARS. Holy fuck! I have only been here for a couple of months yet I have already bitchslapped JILLIAN so badly I heard the thug of my fist upon her cheekbone from all the way up here. Fuck you people are stupid. NO wonder you fell for my troll so easily.

Enkephalen said:
I think Luci has Thug Angel on his mind.

Not at all sweetheart. It was meant to read as 'thump'. The only thing I have on my mind is the thought of placing my member in between your legs and 'doing' you.

SaintLucifer said:
Not at all sweetheart. It was meant to read as 'thump'. The only thing I have on my mind is the thought of placing my one inch member in between your legs and 'doing' you from behind because I love teh buttsecks a lot!!!

:D

This place is pretty boring when you are locked down in DayCare. No need to read other threads cause I cannot respond to them.........so it looks like my days are numbered.

*Jillian goes back to the dull and tedious task of packing*

^
How about asking to be let out instead of feeling sorry for yourself, idiot?