Rove Committed Treason

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Novak has confirmed that his source was Rove.

link

White House political adviser Karl Rove was one of Robert Novak's sources for the 2003 disclosure of a CIA operative's identity, the syndicated columnist wrote Tuesday.

It pleases me greatly to see the Traitorcrats at CNN file only partial news stories, which is a lie of omission, thereby conveying their slant. Robert Novak actually said the name was PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, therefore it's no secret. From Bob Novak's own column:

Following my interview with the primary source, I sought out the second administration official and the CIA spokesman for confirmation. I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in "Who's Who in America."

I considered his wife's role in initiating Wilson's mission, later confirmed by the Senate Intelligence Committee, to be a previously undisclosed part of an important news story. I reported it on that basis.
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=15988

CNN may want to falsify the news, but we will catch them in their criminal behavior. Funny how the treasonous left is always committing the crimes they accuse the Administration of.

-Ogami

Back