Rowling not working on "Kingsley Shacklebolt" spin-off

"ALL THE KIDS ENDED UP IN BORING HETEROSEXUAL MARRIAGES AND HAD CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN THE END" - The Epilogue

Did they ever put up a portrait of Snape on the wall next to Dumbledore's so that he could spend eternity shooting him dirty looks?

I don't know. When Harry got a glimpse inside Snape's mind, did he see Snape masturbating over Harry's own mother?

I think the answer to that is YES.

The next question is, what did Harry do with that image? After all, Ginny is a dead ringer for Harry's mother...

Do you think they were even tempted to recast Ginny when they found out Harry would be romantically involved with her? Not being horrible or anything...

The director probably watered down all their making-out scenes. I think she's got some fire in there somewhere -- I mean she's dating that long-haired prettyboy/drugface and apparently he's still straight.

8538.imgcache.jpg

:shock:

HA YOU MUST BE A COMMUNIST PIGNOSE CUZ THOSE MOVIES WERE THE GREATEST THINGS EVER I MEAN IT SO PEOPLE BETTA RECKANIZE.

All the books were better. But I still love the movies. (except Chamber of Secrets, that was hacked together by committee)

I don't think 5 and 6 really worked as movies. If I hadn't read the books I would have been completely lost during them.

Deathly Hallows is better because they have a more focused narrative and big actions scenes and I liked some of the added stuff (Harry and Hermione dancing in the tent.)

Yeah, by the 5th movie they just assumed that people who came to see it had a little background going in. But I don't think that's a cardinal sin -- the way they slashed enormous bits out of the books for several of the chapters was probably the biggest sin. But then every book could have ended up being two movies each otherwise...

Of the 8 movies, the ones I end up re-watching more often are 1, 4, 5, and 8. I didn't like 2 at all; 3 (Cuaron) was great but it ended up being such an island stylistically; 6 and 7 were good but they were downers as well.

7 and 8 still get played all the time on cable so they're just there.

Back