Rules of the Game

theRanter

TK addict
The game you play here seems pretty gay. But still you might want to explain the rules for us n00bs.

1. How does one become PWNED? Jack just goes around PWNING people without even posting.

2. Where are the good flames? Everyone talks about them, but I have yet to see them. Can I get a link?

3. What the fuck is the DLA?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tribute threads (like the two you have put up) simply show you can't resist my effervescense. That's all. Y'all have come in storming, and I've captured your collective attention. Effortlessly.

Far as the rest of it? I don't have a fucking clue, but like I said, WELCOME

jack

The DLA was probably Red Whacker finally not squeezing the base on the upstroke for once.

Jack gets attention by focusing his diarrhea of the mouth on this particular forum which is for some reason perceived as the main TK forum.

Whilst everyone knows the good booze is kept in the Mine Field.

jack

and I still like your av

jack

SilentBtViolent said:
Jack gets attention by focusing his diarrhea of the mouth on this particular forum which is for some reason perceived as the main TK forum.

Whilst everyone knows the good booze is kept in the Mine Field.

blah blah blah.....dont you ever shut the fuck up? goddamn bungie n00b

jack

SilentBtViolent said:
Irony is practically your middle name, comic book nutjob.

What??????????/

theRanter said:
A jolly little fat man gave that to me. After he banned me from his wankfest of a forum.
Nice one. Welcome, BTW.

And if you get bored of Jack, venture into the wilds of the spam forums sometime. Jack can't stand them because he doesn't stand out as much down there.

jack

theRanter said:
A jolly little fat man gave that to me. After he banned me from his wankfest of a forum.

What forum was that?

jack

SilentBtViolent said:
Nice one. Welcome, BTW.

And if you get bored of Jack, venture into the wilds of the spam forums sometime. Jack can't stand them because he doesn't stand out as much down there.

Jesus, have a fucking orgasm. Once in a while I mean.

Trixie

I think someone needs a nap. His/her anal retentiveness is running away again.

jack

What do you mean? I have logged many posts in the spam mines.

theRanter

TK addict
You wouldn't like the forum I was banned from. It's pretty gay really. Even more gay than the DLA.

Where are the Spam forums? Are those the ones on the bottom?

Lunagoth

theRanter said:
1. How does one become PWNED?

She here shon, let me tell you a shecret. Jack getsh prawned by shticking deep fried shrimp up his ass. He's a real shelfish bashtard.

theRanter said:
You wouldn't like the forum I was banned from. It's pretty gay really. Even more gay than the DLA.

Where are the Spam forums? Are those the ones on the bottom?

Yes. But the classier spam is in the Mine Field.

jack

Mine Field is awesome. Even better with the trio these days.

smegMATIC

2. Where are the good flames? Everyone talks about them, but I have yet to see them. Can I get a link?

Must be in the private forums, cause I can't find any up top. Moreover, there's assholes been here since 2002 but the oldest post up here is from 2005.

Do you guys have gay little private forums where you coordinate attacking n00bs and sending virusus to enemies of the board? If so can you let me in? I'll be really, really gay if that'll make you guys happy.