Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINT LUCIFER PWNS HIMSELF!!!!!!

FederalAgent007

Watch this guy in action!!!!! Hey LUCY............why did you attack the server of this board and wipe out the threads that "put me in my place"????? What are you trying to hide???? I would think you would want everyone to see what went down!!! What a great troll you are!! The thread Panda started..."Keep up the Fight Jillian" was a perfect example of the kind of troll you really are.

btw..............haven't you pulled out the Johnny Cochran law firm to threaten legal action when you thought someone attacked one of your websites??? Please tell everyone the laws regarding attacks on servers, hacking compooters, hijacking email. I mean..............you have all these lawyers at your disposal 24/7, you are soooooooo intelligent. Explain it to everyone.

FederalAgent007 said:
Watch this guy in action!!!!! Hey LUCY............why did you attack the server of this board and wipe out the threads that "put me in my place"????? What are you trying to hide???? I would think you would want everyone to see what went down!!! What a great troll you are!! The thread Panda started..."Keep up the Fight Jillian" was a perfect example of the kind of troll you really are.

btw..............haven't you pulled out the Johnny Cochran law firm to threaten legal action when you thought someone attacked one of your websites??? Please tell everyone the laws regarding attacks on servers, hacking compooters, hijacking email. I mean..............you have all these lawyers at your disposal 24/7, you are soooooooo intelligent. Explain it to everyone.

...drama whores of the world united take over...