Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTLUCIFER ALL ALONE IN DAYCARE!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have reviewed the threads lately. It seems REVEREND and GRAMMOURBOY have been removed from DAYCARE. Can I call the bullshit or what? The Admins have FINALLY done something fucking right. Now if only the Admins would do something about a fucker like MESSEDUP abusing his privileges. Did I not warn you all this would happen? Why does no one ever listen to my wisdom? I could make this site much better although my mere presence in DAYCARE attracts many followers to TROLL KINGDOM.

By the way, everyone else knew REVEREND and GRAMMOURBOY did not belong in DAYCARE yet I am the only one who called the fucking Admins on it? Am I the only asshole with spine here? Not only do I refuse to beg the Admins to let me out of DAYCARE but I also called them on the wrongful imprisonment of REVEREND and GRAMMOURBOY! Fucking cowards the rest of you! Motherfuckers! 'Oooh I had better shut the fuck up lest an Admin decide to DAYCARE me! I am too afraid to end up alone with the great SAINTLUCIFER in his private forum!' Shit!

Eh... it's only a matter of time before they delete my account here. I can see the writing on the wall.

TK cannot tolerate dissent.

I wonder how long will it take the coward who placed me in here to do it again. I would like to know which coward admin did it, and for what reason. However, I doubt the coward will ever come forward to admit it, it will be their dirty little secret.

Reverend Phelps said:
I wonder how long will it take the coward who placed me in here to do it again. I would like to know which coward admin did it, and for what reason. However, I doubt the coward will ever come forward to admit it, it will be their dirty little secret.

Are you a fucking RETARD? I have told you countless times it was MESSENGER. Fuck. Did momma drop you onto your skullcap one too many times? Stop fantasizing about little boys for once and start actually reading posts from others. Christ on a stick!

SaintLucifer said:
Are you a fucking RETARD? I have told you countless times it was MESSENGER. Fuck. Did momma drop you onto your skullcap one too many times? Stop fantasizing about little boys for once and start actually reading posts from others. Christ on a stick!

I ask that you do not use such hateful language. I do not know if it was messenger or not. Until the one who did it owns up to it, they will only be known as coward.

Reverend Phelps said:
I ask that you do not use such hateful language. I do not know if it was messenger or not. Until the one who did it owns up to it, they will only be known as coward.

Christ you are one dumbshit. Did you choke on some little boy's cock for too long thus starving your brain of oxygen? I do not care if you do not know if it was MESSENGER or not you dipshit. I am TELLING you it was him. Are you fucking daft enough to believe someone will 'own up' to their misdeeds directly to you? Fucking mentalcase aren't you?