Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer Banned From LoNaf In Record Time!!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have been banned from LoNaf and in record time too! Less than a half an hour it took for me to be banned and I spent most of that time in the arcade. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. I guess that's what happens when on tells an Administrator to shut the fuck up and go fuck himself because I was not talking to him. The moment the Administrator got that PM from me BAMMMMMMMMM! I was banned. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's because a good portion of LoNAF also posts here, you idiot. We knew your shtick coming in, it didn't take long to see where it was headed.

BTW, it's not a good idea to tell a co-site administrator to "fuck off" when it's not a free speech board...and it wasn't a PM, it was a post out in the open.

Kisses!

Don't register just to start gunning for anyone you don't like, posting random flames all over the board like a tourette's guy with hemmorhoids. That's one rule that's universal at just about any board except TK...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
That's because a good portion of LoNAF also posts here, you idiot. We knew your shtick coming in, it didn't take long to see where it was headed.

BTW, it's not a good idea to tell a co-site administrator to "fuck off" when it's not a free speech board...and it wasn't a PM, it was a post out in the open.

Kisses!

I already knew a good portion of LoNaf USED to come here but since this site is dying they remain over there. Not much of a site there either which is why I got myself banned so easily. They could not handle me just as you assholes could not.

No it was not a post out in the open you lying cunt. It was a PM. Not this lying bullshit again in order to cover one's ass. The cocksucker threatened me via PM so I told him to fuck off and mind his own fucking business as I was not posting to the bitch. Now quit lying and shut the fuck up.

FBI parte due said:
So, what's the deal with the rules at Lonaf anyways?

SaintLucifer was banned for telling a goddamn Admin at LoNaf to go fuck himself and mind his own fucking business when I was not talking to him. Bitch threatened SaintLucifer via PM to which SaintLucifer told him to go fuck himself. BAMMMMM! Banned Wuss Admins at LoNaf. Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. They are as much crybabies as your hero Zodiac.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
But you told ME (loki, co-site administrator) to fuck off in public:

http://www.lonaf.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=554333#554333

Bad move. The owner was trying to decide what to do, but your little post to me sealed your fate, retard. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You accomplished nothing, and we had some fun at your expense. Thanks!

You are a complete retard. You post the URL of the messages involved here yet SaintLucifer has been banned. What does this tell you motherfucking dipshit? Think about it. Banned... you posting the URL...? Have you got it yet? Stupid fuck.

So you admit SaintLucifer told you to fuck off in public which resulted in you banning him like the whiny bitch you are? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I bet Zodiac is your boyfriend because you sure whine like he does. That is the only way you could ever control SaintLucifer is by banning him. Sucks.

He's a lying crybaby, same as yesterday.

Even claiming to be banned at TK is a lie. You're posting here, aren't you? Then you're not banned, asshole.

FBI parte due said:
^You're not smart enough to use a proxy or clear your cookies?

I am not? Really? How do you think I was coming in here as Paladin AND SaintLucifer AT THE SAME TIME? How do you think I managed to fool you all? I remember people claiming to have done an IP check to see if Paladin was SaintLucifer and they said he was not. I laughed at the sheer stupidity because HOW CAN PALADIN AND SAINTLUCIFER SHARE THE SAME IP YET BE CAPABLE OF LOGGING INTO TROLL KINGDOM AT THE SAME TIME? IT CANNOT BE DONE. IT MAY ONLY BE DONE FROM TWO DIFFERENT IP ADDRESSES. Fucking moron. Tell me how I managed that? It is through my incredible skills I fucked even the ADMINS of this site who were adamant SaintLucifer was NOT Paladin simply because they IP addresses did not match AND they were both online at the site AT THE VERY SAME MOMENT. I was posting at the same time as both SaintLucifer and Paladin. I mean literally the very same second. I did this to throw people off and it worked wonders because NOT A SOUL BELIEVED SAINTLUCIFER WAS PALADIN. That means I owned EVERYONE's ass since I fooled them all. As for checking with LoNaf why would I? That site means about as much to me as this one does. Have I even been here lately? Fuck you. Only LOSERS like yourselves are here every day because you clearly have pathetic excuses for lives. The very fact you believe anyone who has been banned would go through all the trouble of making certain adjustments to ensure he reviews a thread he has already seen proves you are complete morons who are deathly in need of lives.

Just because Troll Kingdom and LoNaf are your very lives do not go bitching at me. In LoNaf you proved I tweaked your balls and left you in tears for it. I told you to fuck off and you went crying to your momma, then banned SaintLucifer. Wahhhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaaaaaaahhhh mommy he told me to fuck off! No one has done that to me before waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Christ on a stick!

He doesn't address anybody's posts, he lives in his own little cyberworld.

I'd be surprised if he knows how to wipe his own ass in the real world.

FBI parte due said:
Bright yellow rants from a retard, to assault both the eyes AND the brain!

You still haven't addressed my post.

I haven't addressed your post? What do you call that right above your post fucking moron? I addressed your post AND MORE.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
He doesn't address anybody's posts, he lives in his own little cyberworld.

I'd be surprised if he knows how to wipe his own ass in the real world.

Yet you spend your time here in Troll Kingdom AND LoNaf. What was that about a cyberworld and a REAL world? What do you know of the real world? You are a fucking Admin at a joke site like LoNaf. I am still laughing at that site. What a bloody joke. I owned your ass there which is why you are angry. *sniffle*

No, you ranted on about how clever you were to be able to use proxies.

Do I really have to explain what that post before yours meant?

Well, since my Paladin dual was completely banned from access to Troll Kingdom simply for pissing Eggs Mayonnaise aka Loki off in LoNaf I will take my leave. I am in awe of myself for being the first person TO GET BANNED FOR PISSING SOMEONE OFF IN ANOTHER SITE! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa! Ta!

SaintLucifer said:
I have been banned from LoNaf and in record time too! Less than a half an hour it took for me to be banned and I spent most of that time in the arcade. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. I guess that's what happens when on tells an Administrator to shut the fuck up and go fuck himself because I was not talking to him. The moment the Administrator got that PM from me BAMMMMMMMMM! I was banned. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh hello dear. Golly someone else was banned there at the same time by someone named Loki, just like you were! Wow, he's mean!!! :(

I think this thread would get more attention if you posted it in GFHH though. Just a little hint from missmanners

;)
mm