Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTLUCIFER DISCOVERS ANOTHER ZODIAC/MESSEDUP DUAL

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Most intersting. I have been scanning the threads and have come to believe I discovered yet ANOTHER one of ZODIAC/MESSEDUP's duals. I will not reveal the identity of this dual as yet because I wish to see how things turn out. Give it time people. We all know who this is for:

The boy has more duals than friends.
Wait, that doesn't sound so unique here, but let's just say he has a LOT of duals.
Eggs Mayonnaise

Ironically enough ZODIAC/MESSEDUP need not have ANY duals yet he would STILL have more duals than friends. *ROTFLMAO* The computer in front of him is his only friend. The man LIVES in cyberspace. I bet he is unkempt and has not showered in weeks because he is afraid to do so would take him away from his beloved TROLL KINGDOM. *points at MESSEDUPFUCKER and laughs. makes the LOSER symbol with my thumb and forefinger, presses it against my forehead.*

ZODIAC/MESSEDUP IS A LOSER!

Mangedlamarde said:
You do know doing this is gay? Anyway...

How is it you know that? Is there something you are not telling everyone? I don't know you enough but already I suspect you are still in the closet and afraid to come out.

SaintLucifer said:

How is it you know that? Is there something you are not telling everyone? I don't know you enough but already I suspect you are still in the closet and afraid to come out.

No, I'm currently in my room and I'm not afraid to come out.

Okay, maybe not gay, but... you're what, around 30 years old? It's just that... I never saw an adult doing the Loser symbol and pressing it against his forehead... it's like... childish. Anyway...

Mangedlamarde said:
No, I'm currently in my room and I'm not afraid to come out.

Okay, maybe not gay, but... you're what, around 30 years old? It's just that... I never saw an adult doing the Loser symbol and pressing it against his forehead... it's like... childish. Anyway...

How very odd you are. ZODIAC/MESSEDUP is a child hence I called him a 'LOSER' in a manner which only he could understand. How old did you say you were and why do you keep following me around? Is that you MESSENGER? *ROTFLMAO*

SaintLucifer said:
How very odd you are. ZODIAC/MESSEDUP is a child hence I called him a 'LOSER' in a manner which only he could understand. How old did you say you were and why do you keep following me around? Is that you MESSENGER? *ROTFLMAO*

No, I'm not Zodiac. And... I don't follow you. I didn't reply to you that much.

Mangedlamarde said:
No, I'm not Zodiac. And... I don't follow you. I didn't reply to you that much.

Why are you here then bitch? This is MY forum and you are not welcome. Get the fuck out. The very fact you are here means you ARE in fact following me. I see no one else but me here cuntfuck.

I see some others. And this is not your forum. I made few posts on this forum... if that's what you call following you, then yes, I followed you. Now, the only reason I continue posting is because you're talking to me, and I have to reply.

Mangedlamarde said:
I see some others. And this is not your forum. I made few posts on this forum... if that's what you call following you, then yes, I followed you. Now, the only reason I continue posting is because you're talking to me, and I have to reply.

Suuuuuuuurreeee. Now I am telling you to get the fuck out of my forum bitch. Go suck some froggie cock. This is a NO FROGS ALLOWED AREA.

Mangedlamarde said:
Good thing I'm not a frog! :)

If you want me to leave, just ask it nicely!

You are not a frog? Your location says Montreal you bitch. Fucking Quebecer! Please secede from Canada but remember, you will go back to your original boundaries pre-Confederation. Now fuck off cunt. I abhor fucking frogs. Were it up to me I would ship the entire lot of you back to fucking France. You are my conquered bitch. I am British you bitch and never forget it. *ROTFLMAO @ the French hero Montcalm*. Did you know that French schools in Quebec are teaching that Montcalm was made up, that he never existed? What bullshit. They just do not want to admit we kicked your froggie ass all over the Plains of Abraham and we did it with far fewer numbers. Now bend over bitch. I wish to fuck you like my ancestors did to yours.

SaintLucifer said:
Now bend over bitch. I wish to fuck you like my ancestors did to yours.

No thanks.

SaintLucifer said:
Did you know that French schools in Quebec are teaching that Montcalm was made up, that he never existed?

O RLY?

SaintLucifer said:
You are my conquered bitch. I am British you bitch and never forget it.

I'm not your conquered, sorry.

SaintLucifer said:
They just do not want to admit we kicked your froggie ass all over the Plains of Abraham and we did it with far fewer numbers.

They teach it. French were fewer, by the way.

Mangedlamarde said:
No thanks.

O RLY?

I'm not your conquered, sorry.

They teach it. French were fewer, by the way.

So what part of Montreal are you from? Please do not tell me you are from Dollard des Ormeaux. Please, please.