Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer is a dick, and here is why:

Tyrant

In response to SaintLucifer's apologues, I would like to offer the following opposing points. Perhaps before going on, I should describe SaintLucifer to you. SaintLucifer is vindictive, impudent, and perverted. Furthermore, he yearns to blame those who have no power to change the current direction of events. A brief study of sociology will show one inescapable fact: If he can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to step back and consider the problem of his politics in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. He uses his victim status as a kind of magic incantation to stifle debate, disparage critical analysis, and persuade us that society is screaming for his deeds. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that SaintLucifer has been known to say that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. That notion is so diabolic, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. Let me try to put this in perspective: He seizes every opportunity to impose morally repugnant new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of footling drive for power. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that piteous, maledicent braggarts often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, SaintLucifer enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty.

For what it's worth, SaintLucifer's adulators are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is SaintLucifer, who wants nothing less than to extirpate the very things that I certainly cherish. Tell him that he spews nothing but lame retorts and innuendoes, and you'll hear a loud "clang!" as his mind slams shut. He doesn't want to hear that. He doesn't want to believe that frowzy and mad, his words resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and SaintLucifer doing some improvident thing every few days. To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with SaintLucifer. I will gladly give him a day's salary if he can prove that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his treacherous prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers, as he insists. If SaintLucifer is unable to prove that, then his end of the bargain is to step aside while I take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity.

So, do we have a bet, SaintLucifer?

Apparently not, then.

Forgive my virgin mind for asking, but are there really places on the Internet that buy into schticks like his?