Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTLUCIFER IS A MORON

SaintPwnsalot

He is so pwned by SaintPwnsalot. *ROTFLMAO* but fuck me he is stupid fuck me.

I give SAMIRLULU another chance to kneel before the power of GOD. The real GOD.

SAINTPWNSALOT

SaintPwnsalot said:
He is so pwned by SaintPwnsalot. *ROTFLMAO* but fuck me he is stupid fuck me.

I give SAMIRLULU another chance to kneel before the power of GOD. The real GOD.

SAINTPWNSALOT

RWC? This is becoming rather old. Do you never tire of it? I know I grow weary of it. I understand your obsession with me but it becomes most tiresome. Truly it does. I accept that your feelings were injured when I owned you so many times but surely you would be over it by now yes? Or not?

SaintPwnsalot said:
*ROTFLMAO* @ "RWC"

No doubt. Only he would know to come up with the 'SAMIRLULU' combination. No one else would understand the connection. Only you do. I would suggest you see fit to run along RWC. You are becoming SAREK in the way you stagger all the way to DAYCARE just to see the great SAINTLUCIFER. Rather telling when I need only post in a BAN forum in order to drag you around like my bitch that you are. Remember, YOU came to ME. Hence I am your MASTER and you are my BITCH! No doubt you are aware of how it feels to be a sheep yes?