Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTLUCIFER IS FURTHER PWNED

SaintPwnsalot

Ha. Fuck me. SAMIRLULU thinks I am a dual. SaintPwnsalot hates duals. Fuck me but I cannot stand them.

PWNED BY SAINTPWNSALOT

SaintPwnsalot said:
Ha. Fuck me. SAMIRLULU thinks I am a dual. SaintPwnsalot hates duals. Fuck me but I cannot stand them.

PWNED BY SAINTPWNSALOT

Such obsession! I am so proud! Will you grow a mullet like mine? Do you own a black leather jacket that when you wear it drives the ladies absolutely fucking insane? If you wish to copy me, I quite understand your need to do so. You wish to hitch a ride on my star yes? Clutching my coattails are you?

SaintLucifer said:
Such obsession! I am so proud! Will you grow a mullet like mine? Do you own a black leather jacket that when you wear it drives the ladies absolutely fucking insane? If you wish to copy me, I quite understand your need to do so. You wish to hitch a ride on my star yes? Clutching my coattails are you?
*ROTFLMAO*

SaintPwnsalot would never be caught dead in a mullet. SaintPwnsalot cannot die because I am GOD. I have PWNED entire networks of websites. SAMIRLULU is a fool for thinking SaintPwnsalot would lower himself to the level of his lessers.

Ha. But you are a fool. SaintPwnsalot is not stupid enough to wind up in DAY CARE. SaintPwnsalot can continue PWNING this forum outside of DAY CARE.

SAMIRLULU is a shadow of SaintPwnsalot.

GOD. THE GOD.