Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTLUCIFER IS GOD!!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Well. My work is done. You are all free to discuss this as being the GREATEST TROLL OF ALL TIME!! *ROTFLMAO* Dumbasses. I have done this so many times when I got bored it is not funny. MESSEDUP? I told you that you were out of your league. Your little game with FBI007 is absolute baby stuff compared to what I have done here. I would ask that everyone tell their children and their grandchildren about the great SAINTLUCIFER and what he has wrought today. Never forget this day!! What a way to celebrate a Canadian holiday!! Whooooeeee!! Worship me you bitches!!

'JILLIAN'? If you are here, I used your own troll bait idea much better than you did. I am the master. I told you not to fuck with your betters you stupid cunt. You are a fucking Girl Scout compared to this General of Trolls! I did all this without even being a troll! Holy shit! Naturally I got away with it here because every other site would have banned my ass immediately. This place was so slow to ban me to DC that I had oodles of time to carry out my plan. It was magical!! *does a victory pump with my arm* Top that JILLIAN you stupid whore!!

SaintLucifer said:
Well. My work is done. You are all free to discuss this as being the GREATEST TROLL OF ALL TIME!! *ROTFLMAO* Dumbasses. I have done this so many times when I got bored it is not funny. MESSEDUP? I told you that you were out of your league. Your little game with FBI007 is absolute baby stuff compared to what I have done here. I would ask that everyone tell their children and their grandchildren about the great SAINTLUCIFER and what he has wrought today. Never forget this day!! What a way to celebrate a Canadian holiday!! Whooooeeee!! Worship me you bitches!!

'JILLIAN'? If you are here, I used your own troll bait idea much better than you did. I am the master. I told you not to fuck with your betters you stupid cunt. You are a fucking Girl Scout compared to this General of Trolls! I did all this without even being a troll! Holy shit! Naturally I got away with it here because every other site would have banned my ass immediately. This place was so slow to ban me to DC that I had oodles of time to carry out my plan. It was magical!! *does a victory pump with my arm* Top that JILLIAN you stupid whore!!
You go, girl!