Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer is my Master

Tyrant

Please take me off your ignore list. I wish to extol the fine job of owning several of the Turd Wars cunts.

Could be me, except that she was a set of duals created to offset the DLA. I have nothing to do with her, Batman, Superman etc.

BlazerBoy.... :D

BlazerBoy gave away all of his TKDL duals in a mine field thread created for that purpose. I saw it happen, but I was too late to claim them. :(

Ishcabittle said:
I wouldn't say lazy. Usually duals are created out of neccesssitty.

You finally said something right. That is exactly why I created my dual albeit for a temporary time. Upon getting my point about the Admins IP banning me across throughout the entirety of TK, I reverted back to my proper ID and have not used the dual since other than to clean up some negging.

NEGGING . . . DUALS . . . IP BANNING . . . OH DAMN

SaintLucifer said:
You finally said something right. That is exactly why I created my dual albeit for a temporary time. Upon getting my point about the Admins IP banning me across throughout the entirety of TK, I reverted back to my proper ID and have not used the dual since other than to clean up some negging.

I'M SURROUNDED BY SUCH TALENT . . . MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BECOME A REAL TROLL . . .

the_scraper said:
I'M SURROUNDED BY SUCH TALENT . . . MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BECOME A REAL TROLL . . .

I hope you succeed in your endeavour to become a real 'troll' although I do find it most disturbing that there are individuals out there such as yourself who make it their life goal. Not discovery of a new vaccine. No invention of new technology. No leading the masses of a nation to the new Utopia. Just plain 'I want to be the greatest troll that ever lived!'