Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer is posting at an unusual time.

Kefka said:
Is it his day off? How flattering that he spends it here.

It is Saturday and I am sick. Any further questions little man? There is a freezing rain outside and I have no intention of heading outside. I have no idea what I will find out when I go to my appointment at the hospital. There is a possibility I will catch pneumonia.

Please remember, I will have no need for the mortgage to my house or the ownership to my car in order to pay for my trip to the hospital. I need only one card. I am not even taking my wallet with me. Just the one card. It is simply a card which identifies who I am. No VISA, no cheques.. nothing. Just the one ID card and nothing more. Oh, by the way, I will never see a bill. Have fun with your lovely medical system.

Luci is going in for a colonoscopy , you can bet when they ram the camera up his ass hole his dick will get hard , he will love it.

SaintLucifer said:

It is Saturday and I am sick.

Any further questions little man? There is a freezing rain outside and I have no intention of heading outside. I have no idea what I will find out when I go to my appointment at the hospital. There is a possibility I will catch pneumonia.

Please remember, I will have no need for the mortgage to my house or the ownership to my car in order to pay for my trip to the hospital. I need only one card. I am not even taking my wallet with me. Just the one card. It is simply a card which identifies who I am. No VISA, no cheques.. nothing. Just the one ID card and nothing more. Oh, by the way, I will never see a bill. Have fun with your lovely medical system.

Thanks for sharing this. Despite being some of the most mundane, boring shit I've ever seen, it's nice to know your life is as fucking shitty as I believe it to be.

Let's all hope you haven't got cancer or anything, because you're probably far too stupid to die from it. It would get bored poking around in your grey, lifeless blood stream, and find a rat to infect.

bad dog said:
Luci is going in for a colonoscopy , you can bet when they ram the camera up his ass hole his dick will get hard , he will love it.

They'll probably find the dozen or so other cameras up there, that went missing in mysterious circumstances the previous week. And probably a rolled up copy of the uncirculated Roseanne Barr-Arnold issue of Playboy.

The results of Saintlucifers colonoscopy are that his brain has been found.