Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer & Jack's Sister

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
T0_-1_1273617.gif

T0_-1_1273617.gif

T0_-1_1273617.gif

T0_-1_1273617.gif

T0_-1_1273617.gif

Sarek said:
^Yep. Cartoon pussy is about all you can ever hope for.

Yes. 'Tis true that all I may ever hope for you is to indulge in cartoon pussy. Fear not, surely you may one day touch a real, live pussy even if it is feline in nature and resides in the animal kingdom.

SaintLucifer said:
Yes. 'Tis true that all I may ever hope for you is to indulge in cartoon pussy. Fear not, surely you may one day touch a real, live pussy even if it is feline in nature and resides in the animal kingdom.

I take it reading comprehension is not one of your strong points. That does explain a lot.

You screwed up the caption bubble moron.

See here's how it works. You slam someone with a photo or caption, don't fuck it up. It takes the impact right out of it. Damn, you really are a noob.

Sarek said:
I take it reading comprehension is not one of your strong points. That does explain a lot.

I challenge anyone to read this entire thread and tell me who has difficulty with comprehension. My play on words completely flew right over his head. My young nephew would have caught that.

Perhaps you should start letting him post then. Give us a break and you may even pick up a few pointers from him in the process.