Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTLUCIFER TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
It is done my children! SAINTLUCIFER has become ill from they grand display of hypocrisy on this site. You over stepped your bounds when you removed my ability to post via TKHARMA within the other threads. I will not tolerate this so I shall take my leave of TROLL KINGDOM forever. I shall seek out a site which actually DOES NOT BAN WHEN THEY SAY THEY DO NOT RATHER THAN TELL BULLSHIT. Toodles.

SaintLucifer said:
It is done my children! SAINTLUCIFER has become ill from they grand display of hypocrisy on this site. You over stepped your bounds when you removed my ability to post via TKHARMA within the other threads. I will not tolerate this so I shall take my leave of TROLL KINGDOM forever. I shall seek out a site which actually DOES NOT BAN WHEN THEY SAY THEY DO NOT RATHER THAN TELL BULLSHIT. Toodles.

There's the door. Don't let it hit your ass on the way out.

Oh, and take your wife Jillian with you.

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg

stfu2.jpg