SaintLucifer to mention negro genitalia in this thread?

Tyrant

Not in a million years.

Thug Angel

Luci luvs big black cock. His inferioirty complex is why he hate us so much. he know blakcs and latinos swingin meat and his bitch ass cant c ompete. Thats why his bitc hes done love us. he wish he could be us

Holla 5000

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
Tyrant said:
Not in a million years.
Hi MESSY! I see you've been enjoying sucking cupcakeer cock lately, yes?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Damn you called that one, Tyrant.

jack

:bigass:

jack

Remember when Henoch was given the Keys to the JLA?

LOL that was really funny

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Their mom. She made them get off the computer, get out of the basement and outside.

jack

I don't know if my mom is dead or not, maybe we should ask Hellman, he seems to know more about my personal life than I do.

Thug Angel

WTF Thug poppin. All cave boys wish yall can be us or see us. Luci just enough of a punk bitch to admit this

Holla 5000

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Thug Angel said:
WTF Thug poppin. All cave boys wish yall can be us or see us. Luci just enough of a punk bitch to admit this

Holla 5000

You seem to mention me in every one of your posts. Are you in love with my 'cave' cock or something? You are one dual who has surely reviewed very single one of THUGGIE's posts. No life I take it? Who has that kind of time? I would ask that you reveal who you are, and why you hijacked THUGGIE's account. Who in his right mind would hijack the account of a nigspic? Someone is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Thug Angel

SaintLucifer said:

You seem to mention me in every one of your posts. Are you in love with my 'cave' cock or something? You are one dual who has surely reviewed very single one of THUGGIE's posts. No life I take it? Who has that kind of time? I would ask that you reveal who you are, and why you hijacked THUGGIE's account. Who in his right mind would hijack the account of a nigspic? Someone is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel.
again cupcakea yo ass know this is Thug. Like Thug said cupcakea name somethin only Thug would knows and ask this G. There aintr no bodie who can even be or see me. And getrs yo shit straight. Thug didnts revive this thread . Someone slee did. Thug just responded cupcakea. Get real. You fear this G. So best way to gets round yo coawardice is to say this is a dual. LOL. This ant TV where theys hijack IDs. This strictly for real cupcakeas

Holla 5000