Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer VS. JillianBacardi

Tyrant

popcorn8ya.gif

WHO CARES??

I would never seek to 'take on' a psychotic bitch who threatens TROLL sites when she has been successfully trolled. I revisited some of her threads out of curiousity. Damn but that cunt needs a fucking padded cell. I am sorry to say but this contest would quickly become NO CONTEST simply because I refuse to take on fruitcakes. I would have won simply by showing up with my incredibily sane and logical mind. She is but a circus freak on the level of the Elephant Man. At least the Elephant Man had brains, however disfigured they may have been.

SSgt_Sniper said:
Too long, didn't read.

Jillian could kick your ass by proxy, Luci.

If that is what you seek to believe then I am quite happy for you dear little man. Want a lollipop whilst we are here at the circus to see JILLIAN in here padded cage? By the way, I do not 'threaten to sue' people online. The reeks of desperation and from what I have viewed, JILLIAN did that one too many times for comfort. It bade me to seek whether she has any smattering of intellect at all. I have answered in the negative.

Fuck! She is getting desperate. Follows me into here to tell me she has me on ignore. I should expose that shit I had warned her about. I am getting annoyed with this stalking me and posting useless information no one cares about. So she has ignored me? Who the fuck cares? She told me the same fucking thing last night. This woman is a bona-fide PSYCHO! Fuck. I bet she stalks her husband. I know you can read this bitch. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. You came into a completely unrelated thread to tell everyone RIGHT AFTER MY POST that you have fucking ignored me? Fuck. Does your husband know you follow him everywhere? You know? After having seen LILITH's picture I am having grave doubts she even has a husband. I mean she is fucking UGLY. Truthfully. No wonder she follows me about the site. Listen up and listen well you ugly fucking cunt I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK YOU AND I SHALL NEVER WANT TO DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? NOW STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. STOP FOLLOWING ME ALL OVER THE SITE.

SSgt_Sniper said:
:lol:
Still too long, didn't read.

What a MORON you are. First you claim to have me on IGNORE (2 posts above this on) then you claim my post was too long to read AFTERWARDS. Duh? Stupid fuck.

SaintLucifer said:

If that is what you seek to believe then I am quite happy for you dear little man. Want a lollipop whilst we are here at the circus to see JILLIAN in here padded cage? By the way, I do not 'threaten to sue' people online. The reeks of desperation and from what I have viewed, JILLIAN did that one too many times for comfort. It bade me to seek whether she has any smattering of intellect at all. I have answered in the negative.
???

Hey where's the magic eight ball? I have a question for it.

Is Saint Lucifer in the same league of nuts and stupid as Jillian?

Messenger said:
I don't understand, Messenger. He is unable to make sentences jive with any semblance of sense yet he just posted this declaration:

I would have won simply by showing up with my incredibily sane and logical mind.
Strange.

SSgt_Sniper said:
Hey where's the magic eight ball? I have a question for it.

Is Saint Lucifer in the same league of nuts and stupid as Jillian?

"My sources say, 'Well, duh!'"

Really, that's what they said. And I have excellent sources. :)