Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SaintLucifer?

Lord Raffles said:
A lot of people have PMed me asking if he was my dual... clearly I'm an infulence.

In short, I am the Master.

Darth Vader thought the same thing about Luke and look what happened. Don't count your students before they graduate.

Enkephalen said:
Darth Vader thought the same thing about Luke and look what happened. Don't count your students before they graduate.

He's not my student; he always puts his guard down, reveals too much and talks too much. When he's on the ball he can lose it with an instant by becoming emotionally hysterical, like a girl.

A troll must be swift as a grey hound, tough as leather and hard as steal!

Lord Raffles said:
He's not my student; he always puts his guard down, reveals too much and talks too much. When he's on the ball he can lose it with an instant by becoming emotionally hysterical, like a girl.

I know of a troll who gets emotionally hysterical, its part of their game. Its quite funny the way people react to them.

Miss Manners, **PLZ** adopt me!!

missmanners said:
Golly, I'm sure glad I'm not a troll.

;)
mm

bMiss manners, I bow before your femininity and vast maternal wisdom. I would be honored if you would adopt a poor, defenseless waif such as I and shelter me from this cruel world. Ahh, to be taken to your bosom would be unspeakable bliss.
Could it be, O Fair Lady, that you would deing to adopt a poor, defenseless baby such as myself? I would be rendered speechless if you would even submit yourself to answer my missive, but to be your own, ahh, words fail me.
Please, Dear Heart, would you adopt a poor, lonely waif such as I?!?

Baby_Manson_Jr said:
bMiss manners, I bow before your femininity and vast maternal wisdom. I would be honored if you would adopt a poor, defenseless waif such as I and shelter me from this cruel world. Ahh, to be taken to your bosom would be unspeakable bliss.
Could it be, O Fair Lady, that you would deing to adopt a poor, defenseless baby such as myself? I would be rendered speechless if you would even submit yourself to answer my missive, but to be your own, ahh, words fail me.
Please, Dear Heart, would you adopt a poor, lonely waif such as I?!?

You don't need adoption; you simply need to transcend from this mediocre existance and join us!

What say you?

Lord Raffles said:
I say nay, grow to become a man!

I can't. I need my mommy, i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her!

Baby_Manson_Jr said:
I can't. I need my mommy, i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her i need her!

Sorry, you lost it there.

Had difficulty keeping up did we?

Never mind.

There's pie in the sky and it belongs to me
I'm the legal owner of the recipe
The upper crust looks up to me
Didn't you know gang?

Lord Raffles said:

How hard is steal?

Lord Raffles said:
A lot of people have PMed me asking if he was my dual... clearly I'm an infulence.

In short, I am the Master.

You are an 'infulence' are you? Surely you meant that to spell out 'flatulence' yes?? Fear not, idiots like you make all kinds of mistakes and this site is full of such idiots therefore you are lost in the crowd.