Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SARDONICA is a MORON

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I noticed a post from SARDONICA. True it was an older one but in it he asks why he cannot copy large files onto his external hard drive. The moment I read that I knew it was because the dipshit had not formatted the external drive as an NTFS file format. Is he not an Admin for this site? You mean to tell me I was banned by a wanker who knows fuck all about computers? Holy shit!! How fucking embarrasing!! Fuck. It took me less than two seconds to know what the problem was. OMMFG! What have the Fates done to me that a MORON like that has the power to ban me?? WOE IS ME!!

SaintLucifer said:
Are you going to cwy widdle waby?? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Jesus Christ!! who do you think you are fooling with your wanna be troll act??? Sardy is the most sane person on this site. Unfortunately, he has taken the heat for criminal activity that has occured on this board by PUNK BOYS who want to be men. Then you have the fed thugs who harassed him, destroyed his personal property, put him on the terrrorist list at the airport.........and pretty much were conned by two local two-bit criminals. The two-bit loser con's who don't have a pot to piss in got one over the feds, but in the meantime they all tried to destroy innocent people's lives. That is why I am going to take away the money from the feds and I am going to put the two-bit con criminals in prison for as long as I can.

Now............run to the pawn shop and see how much they will give you for your puter.

and quit

Hello My love!!! I couldn't stay away from the love of my life!!!

TrollKingdom!!!

Some of my happiest and saddest days have been spent here.