Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SARDONICA!?!

Rov_is_a_Fag

OMG!!!! Sardy is Christian?? or Lisa??? They are the most hated people on the intraweb!!! He was one of the first people to give a statement to the FBI when all the stuff with me happened here............though he waited until I found out about the forged Burglary charge. He still didn't do anything. Then when I came back here In Sept.06 about Dawn Brown of Coldwell-Banker harassing me............he took all his posts plus a lot of mine and split!!!! I have a lot of them printed out. He is also the person who DayCared me after I told him about the 8/5 hacking of the hack. He said it was for me own protection but who knows............I don't know what to think anymore. The only thing I trust are my real life instincts and it doesn't take long for me to figger out a scam in real life.

5-15 minutes usually does it.

I feel like I am surrounded by the enemy. My only friend has been DarthSikle and I don't even know who he is.

I thought he was from Philadelphia.

You do know Sardonica left this board after the FBI caught him selling reipped off painkillers to High School kids?

^^NO!!!!! Damn him!! I have the goods on him too............it was a little extra "insurance" for myself in case he was one of the Dirty Double Crossers.

Did anyone notice he was the first RAT to bail and give a statement to the FBI??? I happen to know when he first ratted a lot of people out because I was making heavy contact with the FBI at that point.

Here is a clue..................it was before I left TN.

Sardy was the one who wanted people to go easy on you. He hasn't withdrawn from ops completely and will probably be very disappointed to see what you really thought of him.

bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa..............

Sardy is one of the FIRST people to RAT a bunch of you assholes out so he could plea.

GIT a clue BOY. My lawyer in Nashville has his statement.