Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarek declares war on sanity!

Tyrant

Yes! In keeping with the old American tradition of declaring war on boogymen such as Crime, Drugs, Terror, newly-elected President Sarek has declared war on SANITY!!!!

The streets are filled with mindless, droning supporters who are ready to beat any normal, straight-thinking kludge into a pulp!!!!! The President's Secretary of Defense, Big Dick 'small mind' Mcgee stated the following while hiding somewhere behind Laker_Girl's skirt:

Laker_Girl: I supported Bush not only to spite the lefties at TK but also because I'm a mindless peon, and now I'll support Sarek!

In order to conform to Sarek's new global quest to stamp out any vestiges of sanity left, all United States foreign and domestic policy shall remain exactly the same.

Who knows what the future holds in store for President Sarek & his neoconstipated, right-wing cronies?!?