Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarek frightens me

Sardonica said:
Sarek used to frighten me, as well... now he's one of my favorite posters. God, I miss the good ole days....

If Hambil keeps up his shit, you may well see a return to the protest stage.

Flood control, sig restrictions, who the hell let the rodent loose in the basement again? :P

Sarek said:
If Hambil keeps up his shit, you may well see a return to the protest stage.
We would be very pleased to see this, Citizen Sarek. Anywhere tyrants oppress, we shall be there!

Number Six said:
We would be very pleased to see this, Citizen Sarek. Anywhere tyrants oppress, we shall be there!

Yeah, about that, you and the DeLussionary Asshats need a bit more practice before you can rise to my level. I'm in a league all my own. And I'm afraid it may be higher than you can reach. ;)

Sardonica said:
Sarek used to frighten me, as well... now he's one of my favorite posters. God, I miss the good ole days....

**grins**

He and I used to laugh ourselves silly over his posts to you and your responses. :mrgreen:

^^spot on Sarek. I have long admired you from afar, and have incorporated a few of your wonderfully effective techniques into my own rhetoric hither and yon. (discreetly of course)