Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarek is The Question

Rov_is_a_Fag

I am beginning to wonder if messenger is Sardy. There a few things only Sardy would know.......subliminal thoughts he and I have always shared whenever he decided I needed to be protected.

He also sent a subliminal message that went something like this:
The person you decide to trust on this board will be the person who is working with others to hide their misdeeds. He told me to trust no one.

That is why I have decided to take this jibberish crap I cannot make heads nor tails of..........computer science programmer............to see if they can give me more insight.

I have dreams...............some of the people I have trusted the most in my life have been the greatest betrayals that have cut to my core.

They have been the dirtest.........take my ex for example.

Ryan struggled between his mother's side of the family and his father's side of the family.

I would take his mother's advice if I were him. Don't go the other direction, it is too dirty.

^^I guess that didn't make sense to someone like you Sarek. Ryan is Tig's son from his first and second marriage to Kathy Twitty.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I am beginning to wonder if messenger is Sardy. There a few things only Sardy would know.......subliminal thoughts he and I have always shared whenever he decided I needed to be protected.

Never mind me...............I am insane, so I talk to myself.

It is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation.

Whoever TheQuestion is..............You guys better do something about this guy. He is DIRTY. I have known for more than a year. He is also trying to set a bunch of people up.

Don't kid yourselves. You won't be able to bury your heads in the sand much longer with this guy. He is criminally insane.