Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAREK'S WIFE

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Looky here! http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=713704&postcount=26.
Sarek speaks of individuals daring to question the fidelity of his ugly, fat wife. Perhaps I would be wise to keep silent about the night I saw her on a street corner smoking a stogie and swinging a pink purse whilst wearing knee-high leather boots tied at the back? As I stopped at the traffic lights, SAREK's wife coughed at my window, then asked if I wanted a good fuck. I asked her where I could find one. *ROTFLMAO*. She told me she really wanted a good fuck as her husband had become too fat. She was tired of him pretending to be a police officer when he is really a doorman for McDonald's. You should have seen the small gap between her front teeth. Damn. She told me that is where her husband SAREK sticks his tiny dong. That was his idea of sexual intercourse.

Bladev1 said:
Wow, that was piss-poor low even for you.

Not really. It just means that I've pissed Luci off pretty good. Starting a topic like this is the only way he can retaliate. He THINKS it will piss me off.

It only serves to lower my estimate of his intelligence.