Seatbelt rant

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Someone really needs to invent a seatbelt shoulder harness for women. I'm in the car for hours and hours every day and I'm always pulling the darn thing around my boobs or over them or under them or something. Very annoying!

:D
mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wear the seat belt and shut your whining.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
They have a clip that you can buy that clips the seatbelt just right for us busty bitches. Go to any auto parts store and ask for one. :mrgreen:

On to my rant...I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate it when my very long hair gets all tangled in the seatbelt when I take it off. It's almost as bad as when I shut my hair in the car door on a windy day or roll it up in the window.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Heh. Boobs.

Morrhigan

Pussie
I hear ya, MM, I always end up with the damned shoulder strap up around my neck. Either that or I say "screw it" and tuck the fucking thing under my arm.

And LG, I know what you mean about getting your hair tangled in it. I've developed this habit of constantly smoothing my hair away from the shoulder the belt goes over. Getting it caught in the car door is always embarrassing, LOL.

Captain Jack

There's a seatbelt fluffy pad that wraps around it. It's soft and fluffy, and will never fall off because it has velcro. Makes things a lot more comfortable. Seatbelts are made for your safety. Sometimes your humps have to take their lumps, you know. :D

Try wearing a five point harness like those in race cars. You'll love the three point belts after getting your arse strangled to death by the lower belt. :D

EnglishRose

addle barn
can't you get it to sit snugly between your breasts? ;) that's how I wear mine :D

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
^ I've tried the clip, the padding, etc. part of my problem is I'm so short, it keeps moving up. I swear one day it's gonna have my right one pushed under my armpit!

mm

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why don't you let me sit in the passenger seat, and hold my arm across your body, just under your tits?

Shal

Between long hair and large tits, I detest seatbelts too - we need to find a way to make auto makers meet our demands, and special needs. None of the clips, padding etc work for me either, damn it!

Techman

missmanners said:
Someone really needs to invent a seatbelt shoulder harness for women. I'm in the car for hours and hours every day and I'm always pulling the darn thing around my boobs or over them or under them or something. Very annoying!

mm
Fun to watch, however. ;)

Captain Jack

How about armored breast plates? You can dress like a viking woman that way too. No one will screw with you on the road when wearing breast plates :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think Gagh's onto something. We could insert a little handle on the drivers side door for him to grip.

Virginia

ugh, hair trapped in the seatbelt and door, dress or skirt that half the time needs extra tucking in, and seatbelts that cut into my neck and are highly uncomfortable in the boob section....the designers must be male, they'd never put up with this.