Seattle Police Punches Girl in Face

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Can you say PWNED :eek:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J0WTcTzN96s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J0WTcTzN96s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

She did not have it coming. That officer had no right to let his anger get the better of him.

despite the obvious righteous anger at a poor helpless girl getting smacked by abusive pig, that's not what that looked like. That looked like a rapidly escalating situation where the cop was being actively assaulted by two people, and cop training is to defuse the situation and take control, not hold hands and talk it out. Much as it was stupid this escalated over a jaywalking incident, thousands of people have died over arguments that started over more trivial matters.

I'm not a big advocate of unnecessary violence. I am however a supporter of allowing the police to maintain order. You try to put hands on a cop, you run the risk of a knuckle sandwich or a baton rap in the skull. That's just how it works...

Man, you beat me to it.

Hilarity. All the niggers and spics in the video "Are you serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Yes you fucking coon. He was serious! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

But, I will say this. At least the nigger in blue had some sense and was trying to pull the female nigger in pink from the police officer. Kudus to you mystery nigger!

Maybe that pig should have been out there looking for people committing real crimes, other than stopping dangerous jay walkers.

Jaywalking is a real issue in the greater Seattle area. Vehicular homicide laws are strict, and it is not uncommon to see people wandering aimlessly in the streets, or walking straight across busy thoroughfares with no hesitation, safe in the knowledge that a driver will do anything to avoid hitting them.

Maybe that pig should have been out there looking for people committing real crimes, other than stopping dangerous jay walkers.
Next time you get pulled over for a speeding ticket, try that sentiment out: "Shouldn't you be chasing down bank robbers or rapists or something?" and see how far it gets you.

If I did ask a pig a question like that, I'd get dragged from my car, and hit with trumped up charges. I know better than to aggravate a bully with a badge. They can do anything they want to you.

Dont fuck with the cops, im just a dumb ass white boy and I know that much.

Back